Reviews for MAgic Dance and Other Spells
LilyItami437 chapter 6 . 1/4
Is the family friend in Japan possibly Japan himself?
CuteKneazle chapter 16 . 7/4/2014
Is this story complete, did you abandon it, do you have a writer's block, or are you too busy too update? Just so I know.
Honoria Granger chapter 16 . 6/4/2013
It's "repercussions", not "reprocutions." You've lost me with all the complications, especially in this chapter. Couldn't care less about George and Angelina or whatever the heck, and if I read one more forced-to-marry-Draco story I'll have to kick goblins to get back in a good 's not worth trying to sort through and ignore your lack of command of English. I'm gone...good luck.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/10/2013
12:48
Honoria Granger chapter 12 . 3/27/2013
Love it! LOL at the Jedi mind trick that you have to be a Jedi for that to work. Fun scene at the castle with Jareth and Lindsay. "Oh chilly down and peach fuzz!" Is the best swear yet. But "jim-jams" are not usually pajamas, though they can be; usually the word is used to mean getting all nervous, scared and freaked out. "Jammies" or "pj's" is the word you're looking for here. And I can't even imagine how many people I would love to wish away, so I don't blame Ginny at all, though I'd have gone with Ron and Percy, not Fred and George. Keep writing!
Honoria Granger chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
How can Irida be a third human, as you said in Ch. 1 ( I couldn't post there as I already have)? Descent comes from two sides, so it can only be measured in numbers divisible by two, four, etc. She can be half human, which she is as far as we know with a human mother and Fae father; she can be three quarters human, but only if Jareth's mother was human, or any other permutations along those lines.
Honoria Granger chapter 9 . 2/19/2013
Too much word for word from the book, not enough original. And it's very hard to figure out who's saying what to whom; your attributions are unclear. A shame, because it's still a great story...
Honoria Granger chapter 6 . 12/31/2012
Again, so charming. What a nice present for New Year's Day. Happy New Year to you! And to Lindsay and Jareth and Sarah and Lance, and to all the Hogwarts kids! (PS Is the family friend in Japan Sailor Moon? ;) )
Honoria Granger chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Interesting. But I believe Furies and harpies are both female, and thus unlikely to produce offspring together.
cc4s chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
This is really interesting so far, its wonderfully written and I can't wait to read more!
Doesn't the Sorting Hat only announce the House out loud though, and everything else he only says in the head of the person being sorted?
Anyway, amazing start, you are a great writer, I can't wait to read more!