Reviews for Glimpses
Bekka0405 chapter 8 . 3/8
OK, I realize it’s been a couple of years since you’ve updated anything in this universe however, I was very glad to have stumbled upon this storyline tonight. This is by far one of my favorite fan fictions does university of creative it’s just one of my favorite places to visit! I guess my question for you is whether or not you’re still interested in doing updates for this universe and if so what about one with Andy’s father and some of the other little tidbits you left as possible explanations that we never got. I can’t think of any direct spots just now but I know that there were some in the last few chapters of like family. Anyway I love this and I I will admit I laughed to tears reading these last couple of chapters on here to tonight. Thank you so much for sharing I hope you have a wonderful day night morning whatever it is when you receive or read this.
AlexToYourOlivia chapter 8 . 12/8/2020
I...can't believe I haven't read this Glimpse before. This is my jam, sis. This chapter is everything. I know Miranda Priestly is fictional and that when we write our fanfic stories they live in an echo chamber but, damn...this hits for me. Everything I do in my life revolves around people with different abilities (work, volunteering, activism, everything) and to find this here? God...thank you for writing this.
Katiarange chapter 8 . 10/26/2020
I so love this. thanks for not viewing only certain people as worthy
Guest chapter 8 . 3/24/2020
Beauty comes in many packages so does ugliness. This is such an amazing chapter.
Aidyl James chapter 8 . 1/26/2020
Thank you for another glimpse into the Like Universe! I enjoyed the chapter. The Like Series is one of my ALL TIME favorite version of my favorite couple.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/24/2020
Thank you for posting such a wonderful story. The "Like" series is one of my favorites and getting these glimpses are awesome!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/23/2020
As always perfection and so much wisdom and kindness. You are truly an inspiring woman. Thank you for after so many years still being part of our community.
cristal1949 chapter 8 . 1/24/2020
What a lovely chapter! Yesss, she's the Queen.
Beryl42 chapter 8 . 1/24/2020
What a wonderful story!
fallenqueens chapter 8 . 1/24/2020
Your Like series is one of the best mirandy ff I've ever read so reading this little glimpses of the series is awesome! Thanks!
Clio1792 chapter 8 . 1/23/2020
This was a great story.

As funny as the reference to the "new Emily" (where's the old one) was, meeting this *very* new Emily was a pleasure and an imaginative plot twist for this piece. Particularly good was the addition of disability to the range of ways in which models and fashion shows should become more diverse-in the real world, the march to accommodate different body types, models of color, and transgender models has proceeded far more slowly than it should have, but as the media pays more attention to these issues, perhaps fact will finally catch up with this wonderful author's fiction.

Until the fashion world fully realizes the best of this author's vision, this story-especially the villain getting hers at the end-was superbly satisfying.

Another terrific entry in a solid series,
Clio1792
jh728 chapter 8 . 1/23/2020
Yes! The Queen has spoken. Loved Miranda showing the newest Emily that dreams can come true.
Thanks for the read.
bagelfish88 chapter 8 . 1/23/2020
I was excited to see an email for a chapter from you! Even better, I loved this chapter. I really liked how you had Miranda handle the situation. Well done :)
tweetypi chapter 8 . 1/23/2020
What a wonderful story! Thank you for writing it.
loujaxon chapter 8 . 1/23/2020
Great! Thanks for sharing.