Reviews for Another Day in the Sun
Blackened-Downpour chapter 1 . 11/4
This story is absolutely brilliant, my dear. You had me very literally clutching the arm rests of my chair as I reached the denouement. I normally find myself avoiding non-magical AUs, but this was gorgeous. Thank you for sharing your talent with the rest of us.
I am the Color of Boom chapter 1 . 4/1
I loved everything about this. Absolutely everything. The mood of each new scene that you seemed to set so effortlessly, the description that constantly had my mind waffling the line between real and surreal, the relationship that you built between Sirius and Remus. Agh. The relationship. How you wove in the telling of the lore with the story, keeping it at the forefront, like a haunting of the mind. Aghhhh. This is just gorgeous writing - at its very best. I don't even know how to express how much I love this.
dreamclaw chapter 1 . 1/26
I'm broken. I'm completely, utterly, unbelievably broken and so, so happy. This crushed my heart so completely, I wasn't expecting a happy ending but I LOVE! the ending, it couldn't have been more perfect. I love this i love this i love this i love you
random chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Holy crap. You are amazing! This is soooooo good. You are crazy talented. Keep writing cause you rock.
Atenea217 chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
This story was amazing! Just wonderful. Lovely.
PablosGirl chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Hey there REwrites24!
You already know how much I loved "In other words (I love you)". But this here was something completely different. It was just plain wonderful...literally. I can only applaud you for this perfectly thought through storyline and the way you built it.
It was a beautiful fairytale, that's what it was. And I enjoyed ever bit of it!
Congratulations and thank you very much for sharing this with us!
Keep up the good work!
hpfanficfanpollmod chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Dear REwrites24,

I am writing to inform you that you've been nominated for the following category for the Fall-Winter 2013 Round of The HP Fanfic Fan Poll Awards (hpfanficfanpoll . livejournal . com):

CATEGORY: BEST A/U for "Another Day in the Sun"

You need not take any other action at this time, unless you would like to reject the nomination. In that case, please contact us and we'll remove the nomination and contact the person who nominated you to let them know your decision.

We have an "I've been nominated" banner on our website for you to post on your blogs/Tumblr/Twitter/Facebook pages right now, if you wish. The banner can be found here: hpfanficfanpoll . livejournal 20115 . html.

The nominations period ends on October 28, 2013.

The voting period will commence on November 1, 2013 and close on December 31, 2013 (that gives two full months to read and consider the nominated fics).

Our awards ceremony is open to the public to vote, and we encourage you to ask your friends/family to participate. We will tally up all votes and announce winners on or before January 10, 2014. Please check back then to see if your stories placed, or add us as a FRIEND on Livejournal so you can get emails when that list is broadcast on our blog. Banners for your nominations/placements will be available at that time, too.

Congratulations on your nomination!

Melissa, The HP Fanfic Fan Poll Awards Moderator
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
I love this story! Especially the ending you've crafted. Excellent job! It gives me that warm fuzzy glow inside
Ryrahd chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
It's been a long time since I read a story that touched me - especially one that left enough of an impression for me to want to leave a comment. It's excellently written and very poignant. Recently, I lost my father in a very sudden fashion and the parts about Sirius' grieving were very genuine and, well, it really got to me. So, I suppose I want to thank you for putting some of the feelings that have been eating at me into words.
thatgirlnobodynotices chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
This is the most amazing story I've ever read. You are incredibly talented. Really. You've written it so well. I didn't expect Remus to be dead, you definitely shocked me there. This fic kept me sat on the edge of my seat the whole way through it. I beg that you consider writing a book one day. I really can't get over how perfect this is.

You're a fantastic writer.
I hope you write more soon.
Katie. xx
lkat chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
It's incredible how good your writing is. This actually gave me chills. I'm officially a very big fan.
ceuxquisontenlaisse chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I can't believe how you managed to write such a story. It's perfect, really. The plot is amazing and the story-telling is wonderful. Great job. It's like, it is so well told that it seems real, like the story is just out of the reader, and the author, like the story just have to be, so is.
Really while reading this, I just felt like everything was what it has to be, has if the story had created its onw self and you had just write it down, but it already existed somewhere (I must sound a bit creepy, but really that's a huge compliment, believe me).
AdmiringFromAfar chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
This is a truly amazing story.
It really touched me somehow.
Gave me goosebumps as well as a slight depression.
also, it stayed with me for quite some time in my head and now i have come back to tell you how much i liked it.
You really are very talented!
Keep up the good work
I Double Dare You chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Another brilliant story, absolutely brilliant plot. I personally think that the best stories stay with you and I think this story is going to be staying with me for a long time. It's the most heart breaking thing I've read in a while and I'm still crying. Seriously, I'm going to have to go away and read something extremely happy. Beautiful story though, simply beauty embodied in a story. Not much else I can say. You are very talented.
Children of the Shadows chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Oh Wow...that was so beautiful and enchanting and gorgeously written. In absolute love with this story...