Reviews for Sweet Revenge
BTRWolfblood9420 chapter 6 . 2/17
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE make a new chapter! I am in love with this and really want to know what will happen next!
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 6 . 6/28/2013
OH MY GOD I AM SO MAD. WHY YAVENT YOU MADE THE NEXT CHAPTER YET?! MAKE IT PLEEEEAAAASE!
ButterYUM chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
SMASH THEIR ANKLES LIKE THAT LADY IN MISERY LOL. Good story though Cooper is flipping crazy poor James and Carlos I just want hug them. Update Soon.
CoverGirl7210 chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
I am loving this story so far! :-) and I do have some good torture ideas if you' re interested. Please update ASAP!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
y u no update! bwahhhh
Haylay chapter 6 . 5/26/2013
As someone who loves Carlos, this story is addicting! Please update soon!
Elli chapter 6 . 4/9/2013
LOVED IT! Pls do more :D
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Kendall actually the youngest while Carlos is the oldest
Anonymous Skrtle chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
Aw, poor Logie... how DARE Cooper do that to him! I just wanna kill him... cept he's actually not REAL, so yeah... awkward...

Anyways, I loved the chapter (but hated the torment and loved it at the same time, ya know)! :) I'm sick, I know... I try not to be though. :)
DestinyArtist chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
Omg! That man is evil! Making list, electrocution, evil unfair quiz games! He must be stopped! Dang, and mrs. Knight wont be back in like 2 days. N when she is back its still going to take her an hour or so to realize that their missing. N even longer than that to realize copper took them. That mugger fugger! If he hurts my Carlos again im just going to cry! Mi poor babe! He doesn't deserve such treatment!

Update soon!
ripetyty886 chapter 6 . 1/8/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY likits awesome
ripetyty886 chapter 6 . 1/6/2013
plz write more this is really good
ripetyty886 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
the best story ever
ducky chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
I like it
1234irrek chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
Oh my gosh that was amazing! Loved the whumpage, especially Kendall! Please add more! Please update soon!