Reviews for Attachment is a Dangerous Game
Please finish...
Guest chapter 7 . 9/2/2013
Please write more
neko-utau chapter 7 . 7/18/2013
:( this was sad plz continue I love ur story. I'm just asking who is the actual baby's dad cuz first it was Daniel than it was (cough gay cough) Tyler. Is Emily/Amanda have a romance relationship with Nolan? Does Jack hate Amanda/Emily?(Amanda/Emily is the real Emily and Emily/Amanda is Amanda). KEEP WRITING! U have my support!
andreea chapter 6 . 1/10/2013
i want nolan and emily toghether as a couple! at least a kiss or sth.. they are so cute toghether
ILoveWillRiker chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
I love this, but I think it's moving too fast. You need to slow things down so you don't run through the plot too quickly. Plus I really want more fluff... :)
Kou Shun'u chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
ooooh it would be cool if tyler returned in an anyway simuliar plot.
Kou Shun'u chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
uh if you can already tell the sex she definately isnt a twocelled organism.(in fact she isnt right from the very beginning.)
Arlewena chapter 5 . 12/11/2012
That was unexpected.
Reading-frenzy96 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
This is good! You should really continue this, it's a really good plot idea! You could add so many twists and turns! Like Emily actually keeping the baby, or finding out the baby is someone else's! Emily may not be all evil since she cares for Charlotte and Nolan(in the season one finale, she makes Nolan leave for his safety). Seriously keep it up!