Reviews for Love You Forever
myragumm chapter 3 . 2/11
i hope you haven't given up on this story! i keep coming back to it because it is so good!
myragumm chapter 4 . 10/9/2013
this story is fabulous! im obsessed!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/4/2013
i absolutely LOVE this. you are so talented! please update!
ronitfan chapter 4 . 8/30/2013
It was beautiful .. especially knowing that we're never going to see them progress to this stage anytime in the near future. Please keep writing :)

LOVED it!
UseYourWords chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
I agree that everyone should read "Love You Forever!" That book makes me sob every single time. I'm loving your fic. Thanks for sharing!
lilyamongthorns chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
This is so sweet! I love Will's characterization in this. He's so perfect. Great job.
Cat chapter 4 . 6/18/2013
So happy you updated! Love this story, can't wait to read more!
iworkwithpens chapter 4 . 6/18/2013
I'm sure it wasn't enjoyable, but your struggle was totally worth it. Amazing chapter! I like that Will's confident facade finally cracked. I was wondering when that was going to happen. Thankfully Mac was in a better place mentally when it did.

I think that's such a perfect way to describe them in general too...for the most part, they are both neurotic, highly-strung perfectionists, but they usually don't fall apart at the same time. And that's why they're so good at their jobs and so perfect for each other. If only we could make them see that!
Katycat1970 chapter 4 . 6/17/2013
Oh matey - when you said finishing touches to a chapter last night I didn't think we'd get it this soon! Yay! Lovely surprise when I saw this posted this morning (It almost made me late for work)!

I've completely melted in this chapter - it's absolutely fantastic - one of the best chapters you've ever written. :)

I love how you have Will feeling in this whole chapter - how he's so desperate to be the perfect Father to Teddy & how he's so wants to do everything right. I felt their exhaustion at the beginning and loved Will trying to figure out what that particular cry is and realising he could deal with it and let Mac rest.

"I promise you, you are going to be wonderful. You are nothing like your father." - You can tell that this fear is in the back of Will's mind and I LOVED how Mac convinced him - especially with the part about Teddy feeling so safe and secure in his arms - just like she did. *sigh*...

"Never in a million years would I have done this with anyone but you. Understand?" - *big sigh*

"From day one, Will had taken to making himself scarce whenever Teddy needed to be fed, but Mac had always hoped to share this moment with him, never wanting him to feel like there was any part of this experience that he couldn't be a part of." - Was a little disappointed to read that Will hadn't been with her before while she fed the baby but so glad Mac told him he could stay (and that he actually stayed).

Loved the image of him leaning against her legs and kissing her knee (well he is a leg man)!

Beautiful last few paragraphs too with Will watching her feed Teddy... A really beautiful scene...

Congratulations! A fantastic job with this chapter - am just off to read it again!

Thanks so much for posting - can't wait to read what happens next (Although I forever worry that you're going to make something go wrong).

More when you can! Pretty please?!
Katy
x
writingalone chapter 4 . 6/17/2013
You captured the moment perfectly.
Cloe83 chapter 4 . 6/17/2013
Lovely chapter! I agree with your idea of Will having doubts as a father because of his history with his own and I adore that Mackenzie pointed out that if Teddy is sleeping so soundly is because he feels safe in his father's arms.
I'm really enjoying this story, please keep the updates coming! :D
Bigboy3264 chapter 4 . 6/17/2013
OH GOD how much i loved this story! i just read all the chapters and this one is definitely perfect! The last scene was so touching and i totally loved the part where Mac tried to convince Will that he could be a good father.

Well done!
Jacks in my head chapter 4 . 6/17/2013
What a sweet chapter. It would make sense that Will would be worried.
teanc09 chapter 4 . 6/17/2013
This is a great chapter - wonderful imagery and beautifully written. Great job!
millie.zhang chapter 4 . 6/17/2013