Reviews for Love You Forever
Katycat1970 chapter 5 . 6/13/2014
Wow! Nearly a year later and we get an update of this wonderful story... Must admit I nearly fell off my chair when I saw you'd updated this!

LOVED it matey - just as gorgeous as the previous 4 chapters were. I'd forgotten just how lovely this story was so I have just read it all again from the beginning! *sigh*

Thanks so much for posting - now you've got us back into this pleeeeeaaaase don't leave it another year!

x
writingalone chapter 5 . 6/8/2014
Happy happy fluff
iworkwithpens chapter 5 . 6/8/2014
Hey! You're back! So excited for an update to this one! Love fluffy Will/Mac and adorable little Teddy. Such a perfect birthday for Mac...beautiful!
groovymumma chapter 5 . 6/7/2014
Beautiful fluffy goodness! I love the way that you acknowledge how exhausting raising a baby can be. And when Teddy sees Will's face on the TV and says 'dada', I just melted :-)
Guest chapter 5 . 6/7/2014
It is so good of you to post another chapter. I love your story! From the beginning with the notepad announcing to Will she was pregnant you had me hooked! It is such a beautiful storyline. Today as I read your latest chapter I am enjoying a relaxing day at home in the sunny sunshine. I wonder if because I am relaxed and content that I enjoyed this chapter that much more? Not sure but it was a great read. The whole emphasis on family is so cute and reading how loved Teddy is. I swear my heart melted! Lovely work and thank you for the update!
teanc09 chapter 5 . 6/7/2014
How sweet! Great job! Thanks for updating!
myragumm chapter 5 . 6/7/2014
i can't tell you how excited i was when i saw an update! this is so completely lovely! you write so well! thank you!
myragumm chapter 3 . 2/11/2014
i hope you haven't given up on this story! i keep coming back to it because it is so good!
myragumm chapter 4 . 10/9/2013
this story is fabulous! im obsessed!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/4/2013
i absolutely LOVE this. you are so talented! please update!
ronitfan chapter 4 . 8/30/2013
It was beautiful .. especially knowing that we're never going to see them progress to this stage anytime in the near future. Please keep writing :)

LOVED it!
UseYourWords chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
I agree that everyone should read "Love You Forever!" That book makes me sob every single time. I'm loving your fic. Thanks for sharing!
lilyamongthorns chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
This is so sweet! I love Will's characterization in this. He's so perfect. Great job.
Cat chapter 4 . 6/18/2013
So happy you updated! Love this story, can't wait to read more!
iworkwithpens chapter 4 . 6/18/2013
I'm sure it wasn't enjoyable, but your struggle was totally worth it. Amazing chapter! I like that Will's confident facade finally cracked. I was wondering when that was going to happen. Thankfully Mac was in a better place mentally when it did.

I think that's such a perfect way to describe them in general too...for the most part, they are both neurotic, highly-strung perfectionists, but they usually don't fall apart at the same time. And that's why they're so good at their jobs and so perfect for each other. If only we could make them see that!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »