Reviews for Rivals to Allies
White Hunter chapter 9 . 5/15/2015
This it a really good story, I hope you write the next chapter soon!

White Hunter, howling out to you and the spirits!
M4ge-Of-Light chapter 2 . 1/1/2014
Hey shouldn't fallo and jack be able to replace their own stuff like in the actual movie?
Edam Aster Bunnymund chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
I love Bunny too.
Interesting fic.
MaybellineD.Spring chapter 8 . 11/12/2013
Love it! i would like to see if Aster treats the new kit as if it were his own. Keep Writing!
Whispers-of-Eternal-Moon-Mist chapter 8 . 11/12/2013
You despise Jackrabbit, too? I hate having to look through piles of it just to find one OC story per twenty Jackrabbits fics. I'm not sure how the whole dead pregnant boy thing works either. Or why Mpreg even exists when it's impossible, unless you go about it the same way as the guy in that movie (don't remember the title)...maybe it's his fault.

No matter. I'm just not into pairings that aren't justified by the creator, so I ship no one! Tooth and Jack, I could ship (but I don't ship anyone for anything) and honestly put up with because there was straight out suggestions of their feelings. Wouldn't ship them because they don't actually get together though. Most ships I can't put up with because of the aforementioned 'if it's unjustified it doesn't exist' thing.

I think Mpreg, especially dead Mpreg, will never be explained.

Sorry for the freakishly long message that I'm just making longer by apologizing.
zennyzen chapter 8 . 11/12/2013
The ending part, so sweet. She cares. :)
Edam Aster Bunnymund chapter 8 . 11/12/2013
I hate JackRabbit too. It's seem irritating to me.
Babybear94 chapter 7 . 11/8/2013
Wish there was more
Brookewyrm the Strangeling chapter 7 . 8/26/2013
Awesome, I love it!
Ruby728 chapter 7 . 8/26/2013
I think Bunny falls all the way down and get scratches, and breaks his legs, arm, and cracks some ribs. Please update soon!
Ruby728 chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
I love this chapter! And I think the flowers mean that roux son died. _ Please update soon!
Lousia Rose chapter 6 . 7/12/2013
That language is easy! How can my 3 year old nephew get it and not Bunny? Tsk, tsk Bunny. Tsk, tsk.
PuertoRicanBelle chapter 4 . 7/2/2013
Wow...I'm surprised Pitch is actually a good guy in this fic. I like this...
Lousia Rose chapter 5 . 6/15/2013
Roux and Kangy sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G! Roux and Kangy sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G! *Jack and Fallo join in* Roo and Bunny sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N- "Rack off bloody show ponies!" Bunny shouts! XD
solaheartnet chapter 5 . 6/15/2013
I swear i love his story so freaking much!3 ummm as for ideas... i have no idea... wel maybe all the halloweenspirits and such coud stay in the warren? The place seems big enough and the weather seems that it matches best wth fall.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »