Reviews for Pillanthropy
allmystories1 chapter 9 . 7/27/2013
Hi!...Just recently discovered this site and S and H stories are the first stories I am reading. The first one was "Only if His Eyes Are Blue" and I thought it was great:) Last nite I finished the third part of the Ryan trilogy (can't wait til it is finished) and tonite it was "Pillanthropy". My daughter wondered what was wrong with me, I couldn't stop laughing (I was at the part with the floor show). OMG I love your stories, keep up the good work. BTW, I was just out of high school when the series was on in the 70's and watched it with my sister and mother, we all liked it.
Kerrys2Boys chapter 9 . 12/23/2012
Kris,

Stephens, Captain Lycra exaggerated? Never! Once he gets back into Metro, behind Dobey's desk, I'm sure you'd never pick him for that Lycra Queen I wrote him as... Yes...he was meant to be a little larger than life, as was the whole story. I did warn you ;)

LOL...thanks for your reviews and glad it made you laugh. It made me laugh writing it too.
Kris chapter 6 . 12/23/2012
Awww, poor Starsky... I had to laugh really hard... Stephens feels a bit exaggerated though.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/22/2012
Oh no, not the end! Loved this story! Please, please, please, another one soon!

Do any authors here ever finish stories that were started but never completed? There was a story I read called Lone Star that looked really interesting. It only had a couple of chapters and then it just stopped.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/19/2012
Love this story! Funny how Starsky threw Hutch under the bus! Looking forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/19/2012
Not so dumb Starsky in the end. I know is the perfect tag for the story, but wouldn't mind hearing from our Captain Lycra'd in a near future. Go on, I like your writing.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/19/2012
Not so dumb this time (Starsky, I mean). It's a perfect end, but I wouldn't mind hearing more about Captain Lycra'd soon. Go on.
jimjams7 chapter 9 . 12/19/2012
Nicely done! And nice one Starsky to get your own back lol!
brook5 chapter 9 . 12/18/2012
wow...you are amazing doing 2 stories here and now you have finished this one ...what a great side story ..enjoyed the humor and the way the boys protect each other . now onto the next one!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/15/2012
Hillarious! I love it. I don't know where you come up with these ideas, but their great - keep them coming. I love reading S&H stories!
Kris chapter 5 . 12/15/2012
I was going to give some feedback after this chapter and well, as you wished for it so explicitly, you'll get it. I was asking myself those same questions while reading this story. Do I want to read this? Do I like it? Why would I read this, when I usually need some drama for distraction? I started this chapter thinking, I'd try this one more and decide at this point whether or not to keep reading.
I will. Cause I like it. Somehow. Not in the same way I like H/C and angst. But in a different way that gives me pleasure. Inbetween I thought that Hutch was really quite mean. But then, that's where all the fun came from. I think, that's a part of the Starsky & Hutch relationship that often goes out the window in H/C storylines. It's not easy to fit it in, so better leave it out. I think, I remember that you did a good job at bringing some of it into your storys.
But it certainly also qualifies for a stand-alone topic.
So, I hope, there are some more readers out there who like this story enough for you to continue. I will surely keep an eye on your progress. So far (not having read or finished all of your stories) I think, I'll stay around for a while.
brook5 chapter 8 . 12/8/2012
that was a great chapter ...starsky realizing that he called hutchs name ..that was so funny..and now revenge so so happy!
jimjams7 chapter 8 . 12/7/2012
I have enjoyed this...probably nearing conclusion as the Big Fella has taken his final bow! Revenge lies ahead...should be good, so cannot wait to see what they have in mind. Thanks for sharing and making us laugh.
Kerrys2Boys chapter 7 . 12/7/2012
Dear Guest (re your review chapter 5) Oh No...hope that doesn't mean you are immune to the evil Ryan's charms...but as you can see Pillanthropy is a nice little antidote for the inherent darkness of Then Neither Can He. I need to make the boys have a laugh after what he's putting them through.

XKerry
Guest chapter 5 . 12/7/2012
Well, It's good and it's a definate hoot. A pleasant break from the Ryan story.