Reviews for Pillanthropy
MizAmelia chapter 9 . 12/28/2014
Oh! I don't know how I missed this gem, but read it for the first time last nite. What a hoot! It demolished my post Xmas blues! I laughed until I cried. Thanks soooooo much for was just what I needed and is now firmly (hah!) on my favorites list. P.S. Your writing skills are superior, a fact that all your fics attest to.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
springfieldbluebird chapter 9 . 4/29/2014
This was hilarious! Thanks for writing such a funny story.
springfieldbluebird chapter 5 . 4/29/2014
LOL! Still laughing at this one. It's very funny. You are a talent at humor!
springfieldbluebird chapter 3 . 4/29/2014
Oh my goodness! This is great. Very very hilarious and I just couldn't stop reading to give comments till now. On to the next part!
allmystories1 chapter 9 . 7/27/2013
Hi!...Just recently discovered this site and S and H stories are the first stories I am reading. The first one was "Only if His Eyes Are Blue" and I thought it was great:) Last nite I finished the third part of the Ryan trilogy (can't wait til it is finished) and tonite it was "Pillanthropy". My daughter wondered what was wrong with me, I couldn't stop laughing (I was at the part with the floor show). OMG I love your stories, keep up the good work. BTW, I was just out of high school when the series was on in the 70's and watched it with my sister and mother, we all liked it.
Kerrys2Boys chapter 9 . 12/23/2012

Stephens, Captain Lycra exaggerated? Never! Once he gets back into Metro, behind Dobey's desk, I'm sure you'd never pick him for that Lycra Queen I wrote him as... Yes...he was meant to be a little larger than life, as was the whole story. I did warn you ;)

LOL...thanks for your reviews and glad it made you laugh. It made me laugh writing it too.
Kris chapter 6 . 12/23/2012
Awww, poor Starsky... I had to laugh really hard... Stephens feels a bit exaggerated though.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/22/2012
Oh no, not the end! Loved this story! Please, please, please, another one soon!

Do any authors here ever finish stories that were started but never completed? There was a story I read called Lone Star that looked really interesting. It only had a couple of chapters and then it just stopped.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/19/2012
Love this story! Funny how Starsky threw Hutch under the bus! Looking forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/19/2012
Not so dumb Starsky in the end. I know is the perfect tag for the story, but wouldn't mind hearing from our Captain Lycra'd in a near future. Go on, I like your writing.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/19/2012
Not so dumb this time (Starsky, I mean). It's a perfect end, but I wouldn't mind hearing more about Captain Lycra'd soon. Go on.
jimjams7 chapter 9 . 12/19/2012
Nicely done! And nice one Starsky to get your own back lol!
brook5 chapter 9 . 12/18/2012 are amazing doing 2 stories here and now you have finished this one ...what a great side story ..enjoyed the humor and the way the boys protect each other . now onto the next one!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/15/2012
Hillarious! I love it. I don't know where you come up with these ideas, but their great - keep them coming. I love reading S&H stories!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »