Reviews for Against The Console
Drinking with you chapter 1 . 1/25/2019
Plz Continue its been forever :(
siriuslupin13 chapter 1 . 2/12/2017
wow that's exciting so what know there married?
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 1 . 1/2/2017
Wooo soo hot I want more:-) good work:-)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/15/2016
So GOOD! I loved it!
Riddle Wraith chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
I love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Is he gonna dump Padmé 'cause that would be lovely :D
samwinchester17 chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
CraZNuff4DaStory chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Alright, first off, as my review name implies, I was crazy enough to read/thoroughly enjoy/fully immerse myself/freakin sympathize with both characters/bawl my eyes out over this story. I applaud you for this masterpiece, and I wish I could write with such emotion myself. Secondly, I'm glad I found this in the morning today(at around 4:30, to be precise...) because my dad and I are in the middle of a Star Wars movie-watching/video game-playing fest(due to Sunday having been May the Fourth. lol) and today, we're watching Episode III. :) Should be epic for me now that I have this fic in my head. Once again, wonderful fanfic. I must go check out more of yours. Ta!
Violet26 chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
I really like this. All the emotion in it is perfect. I really love the ending. I do feel bad for Padme though but she's a strong woman. Good job! :)
Blueberry01120 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
An absolutely beautiful story. I loved it, and it is a favorite of mine from this fandom and pairing.
mouse chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
so far a well written story although how you will end it will as well written will be seen.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Awesome and delicious fic! I loved it and hope you write some more please! :P
Bindi-fox chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Hey soz I forgot to sign in and the review by guest just before this one was me thatnx! :P
BeyondTheVeilOfShadows chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Ok, I love the detail in this story, I love slash fics, but this one was a bit hard to digest. Lol. I know it's from the imagination of someone who isn't George Lucas, and I respect you as a writter. You did very well with this story...the angst between Master and apprentice was spot on, but I just can't handle this pairing for some reason. Please dont take as an insult, I mean no disrespect!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
OMG So wonderfull fic, I totaly loved it, plis make a secon part I will love if you do it