Reviews for Breathe Your Smoke Into My Lungs
this-love-is-sirius chapter 1 . 8/26
What you wrote was fantastic. Too bad you decided not to continue it.
IchiIchi chapter 1 . 7/26
Hey. I know it's likely to not be possible, but I really wish that you could continue :D honestly, I really like Adeline a lot more than Juliette for sure. Please continue the story, the first chapter came out great :D
Farala chapter 1 . 6/30
I love the idea for this story, it is amazing have always loved this pairing because i never really liked Juliette anyway i always hated her, and i;m glad that Adalinde is coming in because i have always loved her character and now that she is pregnant with nick's kid all the better!
I am so happy about this and i hope they can make it in season 5. Keep your fingers crossed!

can't wait for the next chapter!
Lizzie chapter 1 . 5/15
Oh I love it. Shame it hasn't been updated in a while.
Melody Anna Kamiya Tudor chapter 1 . 4/7
I can't wait to see what happens with them and what more you have planned out to happen!
Pally the second chapter 1 . 2/26
please continue
xxshyangel29xx chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Can I just say must of been psychic...because something so similar is happening right now in season 4 of the Grimm between Nick and Adalind.

I really hope you continue with this story as not many people can see what great potential these two have.

ChordOverstreetFan chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Even though I hate her, I have to admit that her chemistry with Nick is amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Is this going to be continued? This is a fantastic fic, and there are barely any Nick/Adalind fics that aren't her trying to kill him.
Someone chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Is there going to be another chapter?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Please keep writing... I love this
fckSORRYoff chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I like this pairing, I realy like the title and update will make me happy)
CreateAnInsaneWorld chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Nice. I've been waiting for a Nick/Adalind pairing, but no dice. So when I saw this I was pretty happy. Especially since they have some awesome chemistry. Can't wait to read more.

Update soon.

00JLO chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Good fanfic.
RunningStill chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I normally don't comment but my GOSH. I have been waiting forever for someone to write a fanfic for Nick and Adalind, and your story is just amazing and so well written. Please continue with this. I would love to see how this will turn out.