Reviews for Parenting for Dummies
JimChou chapter 10 . 5/12
Some chapters feel better too me than others but overall it's a nice read and you write the funny scenes very well. Great job! Sad to see you seem to have abandoned the fandom? If not, be sure there are still faithful readers out here who would love to read more from you.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/3/2014
returned to reread these little gems and i still adore them...really wish youd update soon!
This one in particular is so cute. both neal and ender coming in a huff to complain and vent to 'dad' while needing to complain even further to 'mom' and in the meantime sulk in the office.
i mean, how adorable can they get? *.*
Please do update this and the other story fast! Theyre too good!
Snovk chapter 10 . 5/23/2014
Wonderful fic)))
caseylf123 chapter 10 . 5/14/2013
Love the last line!
anon chapter 10 . 5/14/2013
hahahaha this was funny. i love jealous neal. how about him getting some attention from el and making ender jealous? :D
Stroma chapter 10 . 5/13/2013
Great chapter.
HighOnAWindyHill chapter 9 . 5/13/2013
Hahaa! :D That bank robbery story might have been one of the funniest things ever:) Loved the ending!33
HighOnAWindyHill chapter 7 . 5/13/2013
Omgg these are the best! 33 I just read the allowanace one.. loll! "Peter..." He began. "No." Hahaa! Too cute:)
pechika chapter 10 . 5/12/2013
hehe this was adorable. Poor Peter
miss-tarletone chapter 10 . 5/12/2013
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it. Poor ender, he didn't know the real reason they went fishing.
aleeban chapter 9 . 4/14/2013
"My Taurus." Peter stammered.
"My backpack." Ender added.

Hilarious! I could totally imagine the teacher's reaction at Ender's excuse for not submitting his homework :)
miss-tarletone chapter 9 . 4/12/2013
Wonderful! I don't know that a teacher would believe that, though.
Stroma chapter 9 . 4/11/2013
Very good.
pechika chapter 9 . 4/10/2013
hehe this was so cute
peppe1951 chapter 9 . 4/10/2013
That was great...I loved the last part. Ender had the best excuse for not saving his homework to hand in.