Reviews for The Last Son of Krypton and The Amazon Princess
Guest chapter 9 . 12/6/2017
Loved your idea about how they change appearances for secret ID.
I have often wondered how with all the technology in the universe they
couldn't find something that may help with their appearances. I hate that sm and we have to resort to looking "unattractive" to keep their secret identities. That
Part is so stupid along with pairing Clark with annoying pushy bitchy Lois.
ravengirl chapter 13 . 7/5/2017
Hoping for more chapters soon
Spice72 chapter 13 . 3/19/2017
Please please please update. This is such a fun story.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/18/2016
My only real quibble is that Kansas beef is grass-fed, and thus is more irony and dirt-flavored than corn-fed Nebraska beef, which has a juicier, headier flavor.
Aghil chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
Its awesome ww never dated steve
Nathan chapter 7 . 8/26/2015
Your a very talented writer my friend, I enjoy reading your story and think it's cool having them instantly like each other instead of having them fighting initially like many others do.
The Odinson chapter 3 . 7/3/2015
Fantastic chap great balance between the physical and meaningful intimacy great characterizations and inner monologues as well! Great work!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/15/2014
it was nice, however the embellishing on her nervousness does put a bit of a dapper in this chapter...overall i loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Like oh my god you need to finish this story like ASAP. I wanna know what happens, pleassseeee!
dcgirluniverse chapter 13 . 10/20/2013
when are you finally going to finish the story I want to read it
jen chapter 13 . 9/5/2013
Update?
ThanatusX chapter 13 . 8/10/2013
Really enjoy every chapter. Please continue.
WondyXSupes chapter 13 . 7/13/2013
I Love This Story! You Write So Flawlessly! The Romance And Love Scenes, Their Interactions With Everyone, Everything Is Perfect! It's One Of My Favorites! Please Continue!
shugokage chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Interesting story good luck!
SasuNarulover49 chapter 13 . 5/10/2013
Great story! I really love it! Update soon! ;-)