Reviews for The Last Son of Krypton and The Amazon Princess
My only real quibble is that Kansas beef is grass-fed, and thus is more irony and dirt-flavored than corn-fed Nebraska beef, which has a juicier, headier flavor.
Aghil chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
Its awesome ww never dated steve
Nathan chapter 7 . 8/26/2015
Your a very talented writer my friend, I enjoy reading your story and think it's cool having them instantly like each other instead of having them fighting initially like many others do.
The Odinson chapter 3 . 7/3/2015
Fantastic chap great balance between the physical and meaningful intimacy great characterizations and inner monologues as well! Great work!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/15/2014
it was nice, however the embellishing on her nervousness does put a bit of a dapper in this chapter...overall i loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Like oh my god you need to finish this story like ASAP. I wanna know what happens, pleassseeee!
dcgirluniverse chapter 13 . 10/20/2013
when are you finally going to finish the story I want to read it
jen chapter 13 . 9/5/2013
Update?
ThanatusX chapter 13 . 8/10/2013
Really enjoy every chapter. Please continue.
WondyXSupes chapter 13 . 7/13/2013
I Love This Story! You Write So Flawlessly! The Romance And Love Scenes, Their Interactions With Everyone, Everything Is Perfect! It's One Of My Favorites! Please Continue!
shugokage chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Interesting story good luck!
SasuNarulover49 chapter 13 . 5/10/2013
Great story! I really love it! Update soon! ;-)
DooMguy101 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Great so far
Razial chapter 13 . 2/9/2013
This has been a wondeful story as it involves the new 52 versions of Superman and Wonder Woman which I have just started to follow, nice work on your perspective on their relationship and I cannot wait to see where you take this. hope for more soon
jasmin.acosta.90 chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
Really liked this chapter mostly because a lot of wonder woman and superman fanfic takes forever for them to finally have sex. I understand that Diana is a virgin and Kal is respectful but damn that doesn't mean they have to wait a year to have sex! Kudos for showing a more life like situation. It also shows how strong their attraction and love was. They couldn't help it