Reviews for Immeasurable Lengths Part I
its-ackim95 chapter 9 . 1/25
so when does part 2 come out and question about sams spells. how exactly do they work
AdolescentPrimordial chapter 9 . 1/6
I love your stories. When I first got back into TT and BBRae, Shades was one of the first stories I found and loved. I admit I fell behind and will have to reread but it's worth it. As for Immeasureable Lengths, yes yes yes! I want part II soon.
Young Phantom chapter 7 . 10/24/2014
plzzzzzzzzzzz update part 2! I just reread this and I'm dying to see what happens next
Young Phantom chapter 9 . 8/7/2014
Please keep going with Part 2, this story was really good
bluemarvel0 chapter 9 . 4/17/2014
They finally confessed. Way to go Danny and Sam. And Maddie's teasing was excellent. Great story.
bluemarvel0 chapter 8 . 4/17/2014
Looks like Danny's warning came true and in a bad way. Hopefully, John and his crew will face the consequences of their actions and not like the way Danny demonstrated. Maybe now Sam will do some more listening every now and then. And will we find out about how Danny flipped out like he did? Great chapter.
bluemarvel0 chapter 6 . 4/17/2014
Kudos to Sam for bringing Paulina down a few notches and for also feeling the need to apologize afterwards.
bluemarvel0 chapter 5 . 4/16/2014
Great chapter.
bluemarvel0 chapter 4 . 4/16/2014
Danny should have handled that better, but so could Sam. At least she realized to an extent that she was being really horrible to Danny before Tucker had that talk with her. Also, the talk with Tucker made her see some things she never thought about. Good chapter.
Xenopsyche chapter 9 . 4/15/2014
Great story, you did a great job of conveying complicated and tumultuous emotions without resorting to over-the-top drama or angst.
And Maddie's appearance was masterful, very funny and I can completely see it happening.

I look forward to the next segment when/if you get around to writing it.
1NCISfanatic chapter 9 . 6/23/2013
Loved it. All of it. Your awesome for writing this, your extensive use of vocabulary was staggering. This was easily one of the best Danny Phantom stories i have ever read, ever. Don't ever stop writing, you truly have a gift! :)
Baka Hanyou Raevyn chapter 9 . 5/29/2013
I am so happy I found this story. It was wonderfully written and a ton of fun to read. I was laughing out loud at some parts and it was just a great ride. I really enjoyed it. I can't wait for the sequel!
SmartyMcSmartle chapter 9 . 5/22/2013
Yay! That was awesome. Really, really, really awesome. Amazing writing and exceptional plot. I LOVED it. Do have any idea, AT ALL, when you're going to post part II?
Rose-Aki chapter 9 . 5/19/2013
I really loved your story. Please post Part II soon because I can't wait to read what happens next :)
drpepperfreak00 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
this has to be one of my favorite stories ive read i love how sam wasnt a sissy like alot of writers make her on fanfic.i was cracking up in some parts but thats me i got a weird sense of humor :D