Reviews for Immeasurable Lengths Part I
camcalli chapter 9 . 2/3
This is a really great story. I like the way you portray Sam as tough but still vulnerable. I really hope you continue this some day.
Unicornman1 chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
Where is part two
553Colinm chapter 9 . 10/25/2016
Are you still posting part two it's been three years and this is an awesome story
ellameno chapter 9 . 7/13/2016
Jesus. fucking. christ.
Idk I went to your profile to read my favorite Such is the Price and for the first time realized "Wow... you write more!" so of course i had to read it... THREE HOURS LATER I'M TRYING NOT TO SCREAM SINCE EVERYONE IS ASLEEP.
Seriously... I don't know why I love your writing so much. It's so... riveting. LOVE IT. Seriously. I'll always come back to your stuff. Especially at three in the morning when I'm all lonely and need to live vicariously through your depictions of cartoon characters' love lives.
You're the best. I mean it.
tokkaluva1408 chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Oh my gosh I actually loved this story so much...your writing is amazing and super descriptive and thorough and so in character! The story was great and I can't wait to read more of your work if you publish any more :) Thanks for this great read :D
Cindy M 19 chapter 9 . 6/8/2015
*Happy squeal* I love it, this one very cool and epic story Sam was funny. How she learned magic? Does that proves Danny's obsession is Sam? .
GhostFace95 chapter 9 . 1/25/2015
so when does part 2 come out and question about sams spells. how exactly do they work
AdolescentPrimordial chapter 9 . 1/6/2015
I love your stories. When I first got back into TT and BBRae, Shades was one of the first stories I found and loved. I admit I fell behind and will have to reread but it's worth it. As for Immeasureable Lengths, yes yes yes! I want part II soon.
Young Phantom chapter 7 . 10/24/2014
plzzzzzzzzzzz update part 2! I just reread this and I'm dying to see what happens next
Young Phantom chapter 9 . 8/7/2014
Please keep going with Part 2, this story was really good
bluemarvel0 chapter 9 . 4/17/2014
They finally confessed. Way to go Danny and Sam. And Maddie's teasing was excellent. Great story.
bluemarvel0 chapter 8 . 4/17/2014
Looks like Danny's warning came true and in a bad way. Hopefully, John and his crew will face the consequences of their actions and not like the way Danny demonstrated. Maybe now Sam will do some more listening every now and then. And will we find out about how Danny flipped out like he did? Great chapter.
bluemarvel0 chapter 6 . 4/17/2014
Kudos to Sam for bringing Paulina down a few notches and for also feeling the need to apologize afterwards.
bluemarvel0 chapter 5 . 4/16/2014
Great chapter.
bluemarvel0 chapter 4 . 4/16/2014
Danny should have handled that better, but so could Sam. At least she realized to an extent that she was being really horrible to Danny before Tucker had that talk with her. Also, the talk with Tucker made her see some things she never thought about. Good chapter.