Reviews for Immeasurable Lengths Part I
JDeppIsMyLovely chapter 9 . 2/18/2013
Oh my God this was amazing! Please hurry with Part II! :)
Life In Ivy chapter 9 . 2/12/2013
I absolutely loved this chapter. You are a fabulous writer! I felt almost as embarrassed as Danny and Sam. I'll be headin on over to Part II if ya don't mind ;)
Guest chapter 9 . 2/9/2013
love this story
grimmPhantom chapter 9 . 2/5/2013
How is this your first fanfic? You are a genius. You had me smiling throughout the whole story. Dang I can't wait for part two! Can you, I don't know, give me a release date? Please?!
Miss-Redhead24 chapter 9 . 2/5/2013
Very very very cute! So adorable, I loved it. I can't wait for part II. You have to start writing that story ASAP!
Zinnia99 chapter 9 . 2/5/2013
Haha. Maddie was so funny. I can't wait to read some more.
SamXDanny chapter 9 . 2/5/2013
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAY! OMG OMG OMG! THIS WAS AMAZING! I LOVED IT, I LOVED IT, I LOVED IT! DANNY AND SAM KISSED OMG! I LOVED THIS STORY SO MUCH! Is there any way I can get you not distracted with "Shades"? XD I'm really looking forward to Part II. This was an amazing story and I'm eagerly waiting to see what happens next. Bravo, my mate. Bravo :)
Robastar34 chapter 9 . 2/5/2013
I-i can't believe this is over!
I mean, I freacking love this!
Wah! Its over!
LittleMissChess chapter 8 . 2/1/2013
Oh, wow. I did NOT see that coming. And I thought Danny was being overprotective before. O.o

I've never read a phanfic where Danny's obsession made him act quite like this. Which makes me wonder, (unless I'm wrong), why no one ever thought of this sooner; I love this idea!

Well I love this whole fic, but I think I've already mentioned that... ;

I wonder why Danny was following her? And why he's mad? And what, exactly, he's mad at? And why he got distracted? And a ton of other questions I can't think of right now.

And, and, and- THEY KISSED. THEY ACTUALLY, FINALLY KISSED. I promised myself I wouldn't spazz out, but - *nosebleed* *faint*

I can't wait for next chapter! But don't feel preassured to write it ASAP. Take your time if you need to; I'm patient. :)
I don't know about everyone else, however... Hmm... Well anyway, good luck!
ShadowDragon357 chapter 8 . 2/1/2013
Oh wow. Danny was PISSED. Not that I can blame him. But the fact that he went into that "state" is certainly going to be an issue. I can't wait for the next chapter. Especially because they kissed.
LOL The A-list has membership cards. If I were Sam, I'd have taken the card and flicked it back into Dash's face. Or I would have ripped it up and blown the pieces into his face.
AJ chapter 8 . 2/1/2013
LOVE IT! Please continue to update!
SamXDanny chapter 8 . 2/1/2013
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG PMG OMG PMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! THIS WAS FREAKIN AMAZING! I LOVED THIS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! I LOVE THIS STORY SOOOO MUCH! And I loved how Danny kissed Sam :3 and I wonder what happened to Danny... Update? :P
DannySamLover20 chapter 8 . 2/1/2013
whoa! keep going!
Zinnia99 chapter 8 . 1/31/2013
I loved this. I can't wait for the next update.
Robastar34 chapter 8 . 1/31/2013
Only one chapter?
And Danny had a reason to be pissed.
HECK, id probably act like him too.
One question, why did Sam get asked to be an A-lister?
85 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »