Reviews for Immeasurable Lengths Part I
Xenopsyche chapter 9 . 4/15/2014
Great story, you did a great job of conveying complicated and tumultuous emotions without resorting to over-the-top drama or angst.
And Maddie's appearance was masterful, very funny and I can completely see it happening.

I look forward to the next segment when/if you get around to writing it.
1NCISfanatic chapter 9 . 6/23/2013
Loved it. All of it. Your awesome for writing this, your extensive use of vocabulary was staggering. This was easily one of the best Danny Phantom stories i have ever read, ever. Don't ever stop writing, you truly have a gift! :)
Baka Hanyou Raevyn chapter 9 . 5/29/2013
I am so happy I found this story. It was wonderfully written and a ton of fun to read. I was laughing out loud at some parts and it was just a great ride. I really enjoyed it. I can't wait for the sequel!
Ardsta chapter 9 . 5/22/2013
Yay! That was awesome. Really, really, really awesome. Amazing writing and exceptional plot. I LOVED it. Do have any idea, AT ALL, when you're going to post part II?
Rose-Aki chapter 9 . 5/19/2013
I really loved your story. Please post Part II soon because I can't wait to read what happens next :)
drpepperfreak00 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
this has to be one of my favorite stories ive read i love how sam wasnt a sissy like alot of writers make her on fanfic.i was cracking up in some parts but thats me i got a weird sense of humor :D
JDeppIsMyLovely chapter 9 . 2/18/2013
Oh my God this was amazing! Please hurry with Part II! :)
Life In Ivy chapter 9 . 2/12/2013
I absolutely loved this chapter. You are a fabulous writer! I felt almost as embarrassed as Danny and Sam. I'll be headin on over to Part II if ya don't mind ;)
Guest chapter 9 . 2/9/2013
love this story
grimmPhantom chapter 9 . 2/5/2013
How is this your first fanfic? You are a genius. You had me smiling throughout the whole story. Dang I can't wait for part two! Can you, I don't know, give me a release date? Please?!
thatredhead-nicole chapter 9 . 2/5/2013
Very very very cute! So adorable, I loved it. I can't wait for part II. You have to start writing that story ASAP!
Zinnia99 chapter 9 . 2/5/2013
Haha. Maddie was so funny. I can't wait to read some more.
SamXDanny chapter 9 . 2/5/2013
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAY! OMG OMG OMG! THIS WAS AMAZING! I LOVED IT, I LOVED IT, I LOVED IT! DANNY AND SAM KISSED OMG! I LOVED THIS STORY SO MUCH! Is there any way I can get you not distracted with "Shades"? XD I'm really looking forward to Part II. This was an amazing story and I'm eagerly waiting to see what happens next. Bravo, my mate. Bravo :)
Robastar34 chapter 9 . 2/5/2013
I-i can't believe this is over!
I mean, I freacking love this!
Wah! Its over!
LittleMissChess chapter 8 . 2/1/2013
Oh, wow. I did NOT see that coming. And I thought Danny was being overprotective before. O.o

I've never read a phanfic where Danny's obsession made him act quite like this. Which makes me wonder, (unless I'm wrong), why no one ever thought of this sooner; I love this idea!

Well I love this whole fic, but I think I've already mentioned that... ;

I wonder why Danny was following her? And why he's mad? And what, exactly, he's mad at? And why he got distracted? And a ton of other questions I can't think of right now.

And, and, and- THEY KISSED. THEY ACTUALLY, FINALLY KISSED. I promised myself I wouldn't spazz out, but - *nosebleed* *faint*

I can't wait for next chapter! But don't feel preassured to write it ASAP. Take your time if you need to; I'm patient. :)
I don't know about everyone else, however... Hmm... Well anyway, good luck!
91 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »