Reviews for Immeasurable Lengths Part I
ShadowDragon357 chapter 8 . 2/1/2013
Oh wow. Danny was PISSED. Not that I can blame him. But the fact that he went into that "state" is certainly going to be an issue. I can't wait for the next chapter. Especially because they kissed.
LOL The A-list has membership cards. If I were Sam, I'd have taken the card and flicked it back into Dash's face. Or I would have ripped it up and blown the pieces into his face.
AJ chapter 8 . 2/1/2013
LOVE IT! Please continue to update!
SamXDanny chapter 8 . 2/1/2013
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG PMG OMG PMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! THIS WAS FREAKIN AMAZING! I LOVED THIS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! I LOVE THIS STORY SOOOO MUCH! And I loved how Danny kissed Sam :3 and I wonder what happened to Danny... Update? :P
DannySamLover20 chapter 8 . 2/1/2013
whoa! keep going!
Zinnia99 chapter 8 . 1/31/2013
I loved this. I can't wait for the next update.
Robastar34 chapter 8 . 1/31/2013
Only one chapter?
And Danny had a reason to be pissed.
HECK, id probably act like him too.
One question, why did Sam get asked to be an A-lister?
Guest chapter 7 . 1/14/2013
Gah! Please, please update soon.
grimmPhantom chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
I sincerely liked all the small hints of Sam and Danny together. I wish the show would have spanned more on their relationship as you do. I do hope you plan on adding Dan Phantom to your story even if just a small reference.
Midnight Lupus chapter 7 . 12/31/2012
This is a fantastic story! I really like the way you delve into the characters and their mental processes. I also love Pyre, he's so courtly! Write on!
Robastar34 chapter 7 . 12/31/2012
Awesome chapter.
Though, I expected more action, it was pretty good.
Randamwriter chapter 7 . 12/31/2012
please update soon this had me rolling on the first chapter i hate to say this but imma need you to update this soon cause this has made my day
MushuFireLorde chapter 7 . 12/31/2012
No chapter updates no fuzziness. Hmff.
MushuFireLorde chapter 6 . 12/31/2012
Awesomely awesome awesomeness of a story.
LittleMissChess chapter 7 . 12/31/2012
Danny can rewrite Walker's rulebook? Maybe he can make saying please a rule, heh. I like the idea of Danny bossing around the Observants; Clockwork would be proud :)
Danny is so overprotective of Sam it's adorable . Love how their unofficial relationship is developing!
So, Danny gets to be the next ghost king. Interesting... Usually I'm not into stories like that, but the way you presented it worked well. I find that fics like that make Danny OOC. Maybe that's just me. What I'm trying to say is, you made it realistic and that's what counts.
Two chapters left... augh. Hope it's not a (horrible) cliffhanger.
SamXDanny chapter 7 . 12/31/2012
I read this on my new iPod last night, but when I was going to review, it died on me -_-

But anyway, I LOVED IT! EEE! I loved the DxS fluffiness! This is a good story to read before bed! I couldn't stop thinking about what would happen next! Are they going to hook up? WHAT WILL HAPPEN? Hehe. Update? :P
91 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »