Reviews for Immeasurable Lengths Part I
MushuFireLorde chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
I love this chapter better than I love jelly beans that means it a really good story. I love it, wait I already said that. Now I feel like cat valentine. Even thought I was lost at ghost obsessions it's hilarious
thatredhead-nicole chapter 7 . 12/30/2012
Great chapter. My favorite one so far. I haven't been able to comment the last couple of days, but I was so happy when I got mail on my phone from the story! I'm glad you updated too. (by the way, it's 1:31 A.M where I live)
So Danny is the Ghost King. That's pretty awesome. And I love Tucker's witty comment about how Danny and Sam should just confess their feelings for each other. I totally agree with you Foley. :-) I'm glad Sam and Danny "talked it out" and I hope they aren't in too much trouble for being in the Ghost Zone too long.
Update really soon, until next time. Farewell :-)
Anonymous chapter 6 . 12/25/2012
Where's the rest of it?
grimmPhantom chapter 6 . 12/24/2012
I read Chapter 6 the day you updated and all I can say is that I've been looking through dictionaries lookinig for the right words to write for the past 4 days. I haven't gotten a clue of what to say and I can't exactly express how much you made me feel. I actually shared the emotions that Sam felt. Shit! I still have no idea what to say. I can at least apologize on the behalf of your ex-boyfriend. He is missing out on something (you) that brings mental freedom to total strangers (us readers) and I don't know you but I know that outside of your are probably an awesome person to hang around with.
Light-Up-the-Sky-Like-a-Flame chapter 6 . 12/23/2012
love it awesome story
AJ chapter 6 . 12/20/2012
Luvvv it pleez post mor soon
Tranquillity's Chaos chapter 6 . 12/20/2012
Yes I like it. No, I'm not quitting. This is a review.

That was so intense! And it felt so real! I really cannot wait until the next chapter.
You've kept them so well in character, and you haven't done anything unnecessary to them, that its completely believable, and it makes me just want more!

-TC
Soulfulbard chapter 6 . 12/20/2012
Very nice breather chapter!

Danny dressing up like James Dean was a pretty original way to show the mutual affection between the two.

I disagree that this was just mindless fluff though, as it does a few pretty great things to advance Sam's character, especially her apologizing to Paulina for tearing her down in public and realizing that her money is a potent source of power by itself.

After reading this, it felt so obvious, but I don't remember any other stories where Sam came to the realization.

There are also a lot of stories where Sam loses the Goth look, but they usually come off as the writer just wanting to 'fix' that. I appreciate that there's actually a psychological, in character reason for it.

But anyway, good work as usual. I can't wait to see what you come up with next.
LittleMissChess chapter 6 . 12/20/2012
To avoid sounding like a spastic fan-girl and going on and on about this chapter, I'll summarize...

1) Paulina got a taste of her own medicine. Yay! But now I feel guilty...

2) Awww, Danny's so sweet for getting dressed up! And for acting completely adorable in front of Sam, with his powers on the fritz and all :3

3) Good for Sam, using her family fortune to protect her friends!

Sorry bout the ex. That sucks. Hope life gets better for you :)
Last but not least, I'm faving this. You deserve it. Seriously though, if you do ever write an original fic, I'd love to read it!
Did I satisfy your need for fuzzies, perhaps?
-Chess
SamXDanny chapter 6 . 12/20/2012
I'm sorry about your Jerk Face ex-boyfriend. You didn't deserve it :(
Anyway, I. LOVED. IT! I loved how Sam owned Paulina! I was like, "YOU GO SAM!" xD Update? :P
Robastar34 chapter 6 . 12/20/2012
Want you to quit? Man, why you so kray kray?
HopelesslyWaitin chapter 6 . 12/20/2012
God dammit why are you do good?! I love your style and the life you give the characters so much! I would love to read an original fic from you. Till then, update soon! :)
DannySamLover20 chapter 6 . 12/20/2012
awwwww! :D keep going!
grimmPhantom chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
Yeah it's me GrimmInk i finnaly got an account on here and turns out GrimmInk is already taken.
GrimmInk chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
I must implore that you update soon. My weeks has been pure hell and your story is the only thing I look forward too. With insomnia, I've been laying in my bed all hours of the night hoping you would update! Please do so soon before I lose my mind!
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »