Reviews for Immeasurable Lengths Part I
Robastar34 chapter 5 . 12/6/2012
You, are so Awsome.
GrimmInk chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
I absolutely adored this chapter. Throwing Jazz and the fighting food was a brilliant idea. I was worried you would burn through ideas to write about but you had me laughing and rolling in the "fuzzies". I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter. I hope Sam confesses soon or I'm going to go insane.
LittleMissChess chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
Lots of foreshadowing in this chapter, I see. I have an idea at what it could be leading up to, but how will it all add up in the big picture? Augh, the suspense!
The fuzzies broke into my house... again...
Another amazing, fluff-tastic chapter. Keep it up!
Soulfulbard chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
This was definitely your strongest chapter in this fic. Very good back and forth between Danny and Sam here that really drives home how they fit together.

Excellent job with the other characters too, especially Maddie, but Jazz and even Jack (despite being off screen) got done justice here.

Keep up the good work!
SamXDanny chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
Aw, I really thought Danny and Sam were going to kiss in this chapter :( Ugh, them not kissing makes me frustrated. UPDATE SOON? :P
DannySamLover20 chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
Awww keep going!
Soulfulbard chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
I'm really enjoying this story, especially the idea that Sam is already dabbling in magic to make up for her normality.

It's great to see Tucker playing the voice of reason and the tie that binds between these two.

One thing I'm hoping though is that this revelation and Sam's coming to terms with her own insecurities don't let Danny off the hook for his behavior. Going all rage case on Sam because she was attacked should not go unpunished.

Can't wait to see where this goes though. Keep up the good work!
Gammija chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
Oh, I'll stay tuned! I love this whole story. The long chapters, the thought process, the friendships... It's just awesome!
GrimmInk chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
Wow. Just wow. I don't know how but your story summed up a lot of my life right now. You left me in a daze wanting to read more, left me hanging on every word. Are you a writer outside of fanfiction? If so you should send me samples of your works. I appreciate your kind words and hope that this story not only touches people on fanfiction but beyond that too. Thanks again for the recognition and good luck!
Tranquillity's Chaos chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
YOU HAVE TO UPDATE SOON! OMG.

I have to say, I really liked this story! I'm not sure why, it may have been the good writing, or the way the characters managed to stay IN CHARACTER, which is more than I can say for many DP fics.

Either way, I look forward to reading more!

-TC
DannySamLover20 chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
nice! keep going!
LittleMissChess chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
YES! TUCKER CONVINCED SAM! FINALLY!
Er, I mean um... Ahem. Went a little crazy there.
But seriously, Tucker finally managed to knock some sense into Sam? It's a miracle! I never thought this day would come!
They grow up so fast... *sniff*
SamXDanny chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
OMG I loved it! I was literally at the edge of my seat when Danny and Sam had that fight! Update? :P
QuietChick chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
This is my first review on this site,and I told myself I would never actually write one. But this story is amazing! I'm really excited for the next chapter! Well I wrote more just now than I talk. Please keep on writing your fantastic at it.
GrimmInk chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
Absolutely brilliant. I not only love that you have held my interest but that you have risen above all my expectations. Bravo!
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »