Reviews for Immeasurable Lengths Part I
Soulfulbard chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
I'm really enjoying this story, especially the idea that Sam is already dabbling in magic to make up for her normality.

It's great to see Tucker playing the voice of reason and the tie that binds between these two.

One thing I'm hoping though is that this revelation and Sam's coming to terms with her own insecurities don't let Danny off the hook for his behavior. Going all rage case on Sam because she was attacked should not go unpunished.

Can't wait to see where this goes though. Keep up the good work!
Gammija chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
Oh, I'll stay tuned! I love this whole story. The long chapters, the thought process, the friendships... It's just awesome!
GrimmInk chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
Wow. Just wow. I don't know how but your story summed up a lot of my life right now. You left me in a daze wanting to read more, left me hanging on every word. Are you a writer outside of fanfiction? If so you should send me samples of your works. I appreciate your kind words and hope that this story not only touches people on fanfiction but beyond that too. Thanks again for the recognition and good luck!
Tranquillity's Chaos chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
YOU HAVE TO UPDATE SOON! OMG.

I have to say, I really liked this story! I'm not sure why, it may have been the good writing, or the way the characters managed to stay IN CHARACTER, which is more than I can say for many DP fics.

Either way, I look forward to reading more!

-TC
DannySamLover20 chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
nice! keep going!
LittleMissChess chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
YES! TUCKER CONVINCED SAM! FINALLY!
Er, I mean um... Ahem. Went a little crazy there.
But seriously, Tucker finally managed to knock some sense into Sam? It's a miracle! I never thought this day would come!
They grow up so fast... *sniff*
SamXDanny chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
OMG I loved it! I was literally at the edge of my seat when Danny and Sam had that fight! Update? :P
QuietChick chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
This is my first review on this site,and I told myself I would never actually write one. But this story is amazing! I'm really excited for the next chapter! Well I wrote more just now than I talk. Please keep on writing your fantastic at it.
GrimmInk chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
Absolutely brilliant. I not only love that you have held my interest but that you have risen above all my expectations. Bravo!
LittleMissChess chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
Gahh! The fuzzies... they're... everywhere... can't... breathe.
In other words, I liked it :D
Oh Danny, you know you loved the hug. Please update soon!
SamXDanny chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
Oh. My. Gosh. I. Loved. It. You. Need. To. Up. Date. Soon. Please. I'm lost with words...
DannySamLover20 chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
awww! keep going!
GrimmInk chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
Phenomenol. Can we hope for at least 10 more installments to part 1?
LittleMissChess chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
Haha, ghosts are gossiping about the lovebirds :)
Another awesome chapter. Keep up the good work!
4evermediatorlover2010 chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
Love it! You're writing style has great personality and the DXS in here is really just perfect. Update soon!
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »