Reviews for Asleep
Stormcutter684 chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
Aww - this is so sad. It started out as a fluff comfort kind of thing. And that's really sweet. But then the Doctor started thinking about how he couldn't truly tell Rose how he felt. It started to get deep, personal. And it was all true, now that I think about it. He wasn't sure who he was more afraid of hurting. Her? Or himself? Beautifully written, my friend.
tenthdoctor10 chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Aww, I was hoping that Rose would really be awake, and that she heard him. And then said it back.
Mr. Caplan chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
This was really nice. I love angsty fluff and this was represented very well. Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Damn it! This is good! In a sort of painful way. I will always ship these two, not matter what else happens in the series! You have reaffirmed this for me. Well done.
Laveycee chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
*bursts into tears* But he did lose her! That's the sad part! Why, Billie Piper? Why did you have to leave and cause Rose to leave the Doctor?! Their love story was fantastic!
And that turned into a rant. But this was wonderful!
fruitwhirl chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
I kind of want to cry right now.
A lot.
odestasocean chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
holy god why can't i write like this
this is phenomenal
Annika the Merciful chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
So I'm sitting here reading this after watching the Doomsday episode for like the fifth time last night and all the feela are coming back! Just so many feels for these two. OTP right here O freakin' TP. Anyways a great story and very well written. :) Thanks for writing it.

Annika
IceDominion chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
OMIGOSH! I LOVE THIS SO DAMN MUCH! I never seen enough hurt/comfort fics where the Doctor is the one in need of comforting! You are awesome!
Heart of Diamond chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I... will... not... cry... *bursts into tears* That was beautifully writern. I love it.

Fly On...

Heart of Diamond
Tardis Holmes chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Okay, fine, you were right.
catlover210 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
*praising song* best ten/rise fic I've read! Sad and good. Please look at my story, thanks!
Lily Sang chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
It's so.. SAD! ..sniff... But brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. I love the Doctor when he's vulnerable and scared. Keep up the good work!
CharmedMilliE- Karry Master chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
caskey, u no i read this w/o realizing it was u who wrote it until the end. i liked, but thought u kind of disappeared in2 thin air. lol.
ThatOneQuirkyFangirl chapter 1 . 11/18/2012