Reviews for Supplication
whowhatsitwhich chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Never have I seen a more realistic portrayal of Daryl and his mindset.
You've combined threads from all three seasons to give us the man...not perfect, not unsullied...but blunt and honest and real and good. I've admired your writing in the past and this is a great example of why. You paint with words and in this case, perfectly captured the essence of your subject. Thank you for sharing.
lastyearsgirl chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
You have no idea how much terrible Caryl fic I waded through to find you! 3 Your rendition of Daryl makes my heart ache! Too beautiful, and very much favorited.
itsi3 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
I was wondering where you were going with the prayer thing but I'm happy you ended it like that... Very true!
Nice job!
FrozenSoldier chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Beautifully written. I really like reading fics about faith, or lack of in the WD world. Daryl would definitely think like this. I especially liked the line about it being the same shit, but different day.

The ending made me cry. I imagine that Carol would be the only one that would make him question it.
Equal-Opportunity-Reader chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
OHGOD. . . .Daryl!
dclvr77 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
A beautiful contemplation of faith - or lack of faith. So eloquent. It was an absolute pleasure to read. Thank you.
Gone Random chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
So lovely! Your imagery is stunning. You are a beautiful writer!
MarionArnold chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Interesting exploration of how Daryl relates, or not, to God. I like that he didn't (quite) change his mind.
andthegirlsays chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Lovely fic! Loved how you write it. :)
islashlove chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
This was nice and I think Daryl would think out things in this way. Thank you for a lovely Story.
Shipperwolf chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
STAHP. STAHP IT RIGHT NOW MISSY. No. You are NOT ALLOWED to make me want to cry at...*checks clock* 1:55AM.
No ma'am.

Seriously though, good LORD. You have such a way with words. It's rediculous and amazing and beautiful.

This line "Praying mean admitting that he had a weakeness...And the his weakness had a name."
Did me in. It was a wonderful death. ;)

Major kudos. GREAT work!