Reviews for Scars and Secrets
Guest chapter 21 . 2/24/2014
Oh please write another chapter great story!
Iansarmy chapter 21 . 2/14/2014
Love it update soon :)
DanseChick chapter 21 . 8/9/2013
I love this
MOYNKI1599 chapter 21 . 7/23/2013
please continue this story
Victoria.Annxx chapter 21 . 6/12/2013
I really like this story! Just found Degrassi and Cam and he's definitely my favourite character. Unfortunately I can't watch any of the episode he was in because I live in England and we don't get Degrassi over here, and I can't get it on the Internet either. So annoying! Anyway, I can YouTube videos and read these stories on here so I'm happy, but not as happy as I would be if I could actually watch the episodes.

This is a great story and I loved all the tension with Cam and him hurting himself. Can't wait to see how everything with Zig plays out at the cabin.

Maybe you could bring Dallas into it, like he finds out about Cam's cutting and tries to help him as well as Maya. So if things with Zig went bad Cam breaks his promise to Maya about not cutting again because he can't cope, and so to help him Maya knows she can't do it alone and so tells Dallas. It could be partly her fault, especially if Zig confronts her in front of everybody and it all comes out about their kiss, in front of Tori, and when Zig keeps pushing her and pushing her to admit her feelings for him she does under pressure but does she really mean it?

Sorry if this seems like I'm being full on. I don't mean to and you can tell me to not stick my opinions in unwanted, especially as this is the first review I've made and all. But just reading all twenty one chapters in one go made these ideas come to me, and I love the Cam and Dallas brother dynamic. I'm sorry if you don't want to and I don't mean for you to use them if you don't want to. Please don't think I'm trying to tell you what to write, because I'm not. Sorry I'm rambling.

I'm going to stop now and just say great story, hope it continues. :)
cgm chapter 21 . 4/27/2013
You need to update asap! I loooove this story. Camaya fluffness!
Becca chapter 21 . 4/4/2013
OHHH PLZ REVIEW! This is killing me I need to know what's Gonna happen! PLZ don't be like one of those authors that start an amazing story, leave it off on a cliffhanger, then don't update. update soon ps I luv this story! I ship camay/caya/maybell SOOO HARRRD! Lol
jasmyn chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Okayy so my birthday is april 11and i would love a new chapter that day your an amazing writer
Guest chapter 21 . 3/26/2013
Ahh please update!
jasmyn chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Oh my jesus you need to update im sitting here everuday hoping theres a new chapter an there isnt !
swffts chapter 21 . 3/9/2013
I love this story! I hate that they didn't give Cam a chance to get better on the show. Although his storyline was REALLY realistic, I feel like his character had SO much potential. Not giving him the chance to be happy, when that's all he wanted, and letting him die thinking that everyone was better off without him, seems like such a waste of a perfectly good (and relatively new) life. Thank you for giving him the chance to live on in my imagination with this story! Please update soon :)
semmaforeva chapter 21 . 3/7/2013
Oh my gosh, so I found out about this story a while ago, but I never read it any sooner than last week because there were like 20 chapters, and I didn't wanna sit on here for god only knows how long reading it. But finally, I read the first chapter and I was hooked, and was actually glad that there had been so many chapters already posted. I awed at all the cute moments, and I freaked out for an example, when Maya found Cam cutting himself. You are truly an talented writer, and you are such a good story teller. This has turned into one of my favorite stories on this website that I've actually read.
Lulu chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Amazing story you are an amazing writing please at more
shellcottages chapter 21 . 3/4/2013
I'm really glad there's still fanfiction left with Alive!Cam, and yet is still in character and gives me a lot of emotions. UGH! But a good UGH :) can't wait for more!
372259 chapter 21 . 3/3/2013
rfheihfiudhvnsedmiusemiuwfef uwuyefneuwfnweyf I'm already getting butterflies in my stomach! I'm so nervous about how awkward this week might turn out to be! At the same time, I'm super exited for Cam and Maya to FINALLY get some alone time with each other ; ) They are actually sooo sooo SO adorable! I love how you write them, and since the Degrassi writers were demented enough to kill off one of the best characters ever, I am currently using this story as my Camaya fix! PLEASE CONTINUE UPDATING THI INCREDIBLY ADORABLE AND SWEET AND WONDERFUL FICTION :)