Reviews for Unacceptable Loss
raeheart28 chapter 11 . 6/30
OMG! this story is heartbreaking! i know i'm a little late but i just found it. hoping things get better quick!
please continue!
Cyd J chapter 39 . 5/29
Really hope you finish this amazing story!
jjswinnlive.com chapter 39 . 3/14
I realize it has been a long time since you worked on this story. It could probably be finished with a lengthy birth and naming. But why would you leave a piece of your soul unfinished? Does it not hurt like when I don't finish writing a song? Please your fans by pleasing yourself with an ending to a job well done. (And maybe rush the hospital chaplain in to marry them just after the boy is born?) It's a good story that needs tying up and you certainly shown that you have it in you.
Paundy chapter 39 . 3/2
It's over? Will you complete this story? Please finish
Paundy chapter 22 . 3/1
Loved this scene
Paundy chapter 21 . 3/1
Spending a snow day reading your story. Really enjoying your story up until this chapter. I have to say "WTF"? Why would JANE even consider Charlie as a name. CHARLES HOYT. Crescent moon shape scars. And let's not even bring in Charles "Casey" Jones. Just something that bothers me. Other than that-onward to the next chapter
inkfr33k chapter 11 . 2/14
OMG! WTF? her mother...UGH.
inkfr33k chapter 9 . 2/14
OMG my feels! the heart ache and then Joy that they admit their feelings... UGH! very good tho.
inkfr33k chapter 8 . 2/14
you are tearing my heart into a thousand pieces...
Guest chapter 39 . 10/29/2014
Amazing story. Need more!
cissie chapter 19 . 9/26/2014
I don't mind that Jane & Maura are partners but not in the work place...I am glad there will be a baby ..please don't kill this one off
cissie chapter 18 . 9/26/2014
Not my cup of tea but you did write it tastefully
cissie chapter 12 . 9/26/2014
Yea, Jane saved the day!
cissie chapter 11 . 9/26/2014
I was cheering when Maura was tearing into Constance...I could almost feel Maura's pain. I do hope that she just has a big cry and Jane can help ease her pain but it scares me now that you have her taking Jane's revolver into her bedroom...Probably a good thing Jane wasn't there at the time.
Cant wait to get to the next chapter to see where you are taking us.