Reviews for Unfinished Business
anteffy1 chapter 22 . 12/1/2013
When are we going to get an update on this fic? I can't stand the tension! ;
;-)
epic how chapter 15 . 4/29/2013
Adore this beautiful chapter. Great to tie in the first case mentioned in the sorry. Fantastic characters.
epic how chapter 11 . 4/29/2013
Love lines like this "a low and honey marinated laugh that makes his toes curl."
epic how chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
Read this amazing story last night and it haunted me all day. Had to return today to make sure you knew how brilliant it is and to review some of the highlights-this entire chapter, for instance. Thanks for sharing!
BlueAlseides chapter 22 . 2/18/2013
I finally got a chance to finish reading this story. Your superb writing skills and style carry over from your other works and serve you well with this one. I firmly believe that you have Barton and Romanov's characters depicted accurately and magnificently. What can I say that I haven't already said about your other works? A pleasure to read.

Throwing in Russian was interesting. I can't read Cyrillic and I cannot properly pronounce most Russian words. Some years ago, a Russian friend of mine tried to teach me a few phrases. I found that I cannot contort my tongue to the proper shape to pronounce the words properly. He gave up after trying to teach me "Good morning". Turnabout is fair play though. When I tried to teach him a few phrases in Chinese, he had extreme difficulty as well.
racheesi chapter 22 . 2/11/2013
You know how occasionally you find one of those rare gems of a fic, that grabs you by the heart and you stay up until WAY too late (even though you have a million classes the next day) and you just feel all of the feelings and cry because of the perfection?

This was that fic. Good job. Great job. Flawless job. If you don't mind, I'm going to add this to my blog's Clintasha fic rec list. :)
Guest chapter 22 . 2/10/2013
One more chapter please.
Guest chapter 22 . 2/1/2013
Oh come on! I want a love scene!
rmonroe chapter 22 . 1/23/2013
This is one of the best Clint/Natasha stories I have ever read! Ohmigosh you answered the mystery about what she said to him at the end to make him smile and it was perfect and everything was perfect! Angst, hurt!Clint, cranky Clint, vulnerable Nat, perfectly written Tony, and COULSON! That moment when she had to tell him that Coulson was gone was like a punch in the gut and then you made him alive! ALL THE FEELS! This is definitely my headcanon now. Thank you thank you thank you!
RoseWho91 chapter 22 . 1/23/2013
More?
discordchick chapter 22 . 1/21/2013
Loved what she said to him. Great job :) now let's get to the rocking! Lol
wildechilde17 chapter 21 . 1/15/2013
Oooo thank you so much. I'm poping my response here as you are a guest and I can't respond in person. Yes the 'appearance are deceitful' is more properly called a gloss rather than a direct translation, but I am glad that my attempt at Russian hasn't pulled you out of the story. I am so glad you are enjoying the story. And thank you for reviewing. I just get so happy when I get to hear what other people have thought about it.
Guest chapter 21 . 1/15/2013
I speak Russian and English I dont know if you just put it in because of translation or not but there is no equivalent for "is" or "an"
So "Is that a cow becomes "that cow?"
Amazing story though I have read this many times and still enjoy it
discordchick chapter 21 . 1/13/2013
Poor things, being thrown for such a loop. They should make our again.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/13/2013
Can you please translate the russian?