Reviews for Naruto Fuinjutsu
Stupid shit
bloodyredfox chapter 4 . 12/17/2015
Get your facts checked. No way would have naruto failed twice at 5, naruto Isn't the Kyuubi just a container for it, while at it, naruto hadn't even got access to Kyuubis chakra how in hell did he get two tails worth red chakra from? Just from getting pissed of?
geighi chapter 2 . 11/11/2015
best omake ever
TinkaPrime chapter 2 . 8/30/2015
... Um really need to check ur facts and the order of them or at least ...some thing u said in previous chapter they were five and Sasuke is just starting school yet Naruto some how filed twice already in the final exam? ... Also seals are kind like written alchemy u mush have something to gain something ... I'm mostly last with ur writing but if u go back and slow down ur story, double check facts, grammar, and phrasing this could be a great story.
appezonstrike chapter 2 . 8/11/2014
Spelling and grammar can go a long way.
GhostLurkingInTheShadows chapter 2 . 7/6/2014

kidding aside good story
You still need to look it over an extra time before submission though. I found several obvious mistakes such as buy instead of boy.
Other than that so far pretty interesting and solid story.
mr. cloud chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Great story hope to see more
Potterformers chapter 6 . 10/27/2013
mr. cloud chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
Ya that was confusing as hell explain more and plz don't do that first person shit keep it third person even if it focuses on naruto only anyway it was a good ch. and interesting
MisterAngelo'0 chapter 3 . 4/29/2013
Whoa, De ja vu with the whole Naruto saving Hinata thing. Like father, like son I suppose.
But still, how long was Hinata's hair for this?
Gold Testament chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
Sakura does know she almost caused Sasuke to fail so thus now he practically hates her so she'll have no chance with him EVER right?
Gold Testament chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
How did Hiashi manage to have Hinata and Hanabi when he constantly struck out?
Wacko12 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
interesting, so this is like naruto embracing his Uzumaki heritage correct? reply
belnonm chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
Seriously, Naruto can't defeat Sasuke but he can knockout an anbu and some chunin stealthily then outrun the others with Hinata in his arm? You destroy your story there, it's fallen with the story full of bullshit and cliche so big it's stupid.
I know I could have just stop reading but your idea was really interesting, I have big hopes. You could have stick with your idea with an use of fuinjutsu like the big Kyubi or a big prison and why not the two together?
I hope you don't consider this like flames but just constructive criticism. Bye and good luck with your story.
Freshrice01 chapter 12 . 4/14/2013
Love this story so far. I like the creativity you display when Naruto creates his seals .. Hoping for the next chapter soon!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »