Reviews for Naruto Fuinjutsu
appezonstrike chapter 2 . 8/11/2014
Spelling and grammar can go a long way.
GhostLurkingInTheShadows chapter 2 . 7/6/2014
YOU MADE AYAME A FANGIRL?
Unforgivable!

kidding aside good story
You still need to look it over an extra time before submission though. I found several obvious mistakes such as buy instead of boy.
Other than that so far pretty interesting and solid story.
mr. cloud chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Great story hope to see more
Potterformers chapter 6 . 10/27/2013
Shit
mr. cloud chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
Ya that was confusing as hell explain more and plz don't do that first person shit keep it third person even if it focuses on naruto only anyway it was a good ch. and interesting
NightAngelo'0 chapter 3 . 4/29/2013
Whoa, De ja vu with the whole Naruto saving Hinata thing. Like father, like son I suppose.
But still, how long was Hinata's hair for this?
Gold Testament chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
Sakura does know she almost caused Sasuke to fail so thus now he practically hates her so she'll have no chance with him EVER right?
Gold Testament chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
How did Hiashi manage to have Hinata and Hanabi when he constantly struck out?
Wacko12 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
interesting, so this is like naruto embracing his Uzumaki heritage correct? reply
belnonm chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
Seriously, Naruto can't defeat Sasuke but he can knockout an anbu and some chunin stealthily then outrun the others with Hinata in his arm? You destroy your story there, it's fallen with the story full of bullshit and cliche so big it's stupid.
I know I could have just stop reading but your idea was really interesting, I have big hopes. You could have stick with your idea with an use of fuinjutsu like the big Kyubi or a big prison and why not the two together?
I hope you don't consider this like flames but just constructive criticism. Bye and good luck with your story.
Freshrice01 chapter 12 . 4/14/2013
Love this story so far. I like the creativity you display when Naruto creates his seals .. Hoping for the next chapter soon!
-Freshrice01
Oniix chapter 12 . 4/14/2013
gotta say I don't like how dumb you made him or how weak you have made him. he isn't OP at all in fact hes WAY underpowered. and you acting like that is a good thing completely blows me away. why you think people would like that is beyond me because most people don't like that. just saying.
S.R.457 chapter 12 . 4/14/2013
10/10 AAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
keep it up!
ZyiareHellsing chapter 12 . 4/14/2013
Thanks for the awesome updates!
Code Sanctuary chapter 11 . 4/14/2013
The seal ideas I have many in my mind and Ill give you at least 3 since I am planning to use those in my fanfics(weapons, armours, etc.)

Sharpness Seal(Type : Weapon Upgrade Seal)
- maintains the weapon sharpness.

Wind Element Seal( Type: Weapon Upgrade Seal )
- An advanced seal. Adds wind chakra in the blade and
increases sharpness.

Security Seal/Weapon(Type: Theft Prevention..weapon used against the owner)
-Electricutes/Burns/gives frostbite etc. to a person who is not the owner of the said weapon. (Ex : Missing nin A stole a Uzumaki katana. The said katana contain a seal that only the wielder who is of Uzumaki decent can hold and wield the katana. So that means, the missing nin's hand received a 3rd degree burn because the seal triggered)

Hope you got these simple concepts

s