Reviews for The Quaffle Mystery
Emica chapter 9 . 7/13/2007
So I was having kind of a bad Friday the 13th, and on my break I was thinking about this story, and you and me reading it in the car, and I started laughing at Coach Kreeton so hard I had to muffle to get through the chapter. Then I get to this heading, and it made me happy/sad ;) xo
Starr Light1 chapter 14 . 10/16/2003
right your mind is a puzzlement to me but i promised i would review more of your stories for that chapter so here it is. funny, very funny...but oh so strange. hehehe when's the sequel? *grin*
Hafae a.k.a. Hufflepuffer242 chapter 14 . 9/21/2003
that is one carazy story.
Star-Stallion chapter 14 . 8/26/2003
Teehee, I loved it all! It was gr8! Personally I preffered the 1st ending, but it was still gr8!

~*~ Star-Stallion ~*~
spaciireth chapter 14 . 8/7/2003
Go the Care Bears! My nephew makes me watch the Care Bear movie every single time he's at my house. It's kind of annoying, but anyways! This was a great story, i really enjoyed reading it. Maybe you'll write another similar one...?
spaciireth chapter 12 . 7/23/2003
It was good to get some explanations, finally, as it's all a bit confusing. Anyways, I hate it when fics are finished, coz then there's no updates to look forward too, but I'll manage, I guess. Update soon!
shadow chapter 11 . 7/22/2003
This is so funny. I was laughing so hard that I didn't even notice my sis and cousin calling me names. I can't wait till you write more.
spaciireth chapter 11 . 7/20/2003
LOL. Love the line about Fred and George. I love the villains too. They're so... villainish. *shrugs* I'll shut up now. Update Soon!
spaciireth chapter 10 . 7/6/2003
well, considering i can hardly remember what happened previously to this chapter, it's still a bit confusing, but i'm still sitting her laughing to myself. update soon! I want to hear from the villains of the piece again!
Miss Wallflower chapter 10 . 6/17/2003
Okay. This is so freakin funny. I am gasping for breath I'm laughing so hard. Write more!
the Good Belle chapter 9 . 4/18/2003
You just made my day! and don't worry, I know the true spirit of Belle will live on-Besides, I was PLayful Heart first;) and I hope the singing is what I think it is...teeheehee...

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING! YOU ARE THE BEST FRIEND EVER!*MUAH*
spaciireth chapter 9 . 4/18/2003
LOL! That was funny! And they have to play a Quidditch game to get home? This is interesting. Update soon!
Meitantei Conan chapter 8 . 4/7/2003
Ha! This is blooming hilarious! This is anawesome idea! Please update soon!
Belle1304 chapter 8 . 3/27/2003
TEE HEE! yuo've had made my day 10 times better! Just fyi ;) oh, adn i know you're wicked busy, but try and update, or at least bring your notebook home so I can read it ;) *muah*
Lone Songbird chapter 4 . 10/23/2002
This is so insane, and SO funny! I look forward to the next installment. :) Good luck with the college work!