Reviews for All I Really Need to Know, I Learned in Kindergarten
Hekka chapter 2 . 9/8
The heck? At five Lex had head full of ginger hair, as I remember.
Pri-ThePuppeteer chapter 3 . 8/31
lol this got to be the first fic where Clark doesn't have a problem being Connor's dad XD
Pri-ThePuppeteer chapter 2 . 8/31
THIS IS TO CUTE! *makes a phone call* yes, the dentist? fix me an appointment soon! XD
DragonflyxParodies chapter 10 . 6/13/2014
LOL This fic was awesome-I absolutely loved the way it was written and the way your characters interacted. Fantastic job!
RetickLover chapter 10 . 5/30/2013
As alway, I loved the fic xD Are you going to continue writing fics for this world? It would be nice to see how everything plays out xD
lex1621 chapter 6 . 5/1/2013
This made me laugh so hard! I love this and cannot wait for the next chapter! Brilliant story!
GanjaPanda chapter 6 . 2/5/2013
I think I love you. Everything you write is golden! This is laugh out loud funny, especially the image of mini-Lex getting an impassioned lecture from Conner. More please?
Eccentrically Peculiar chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
I love this fic so much! You're one of my favorite Clex writers, honestly. Anyway, can't wait for the next update!
zeynel chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
I love this new part! *grins* Yeah, Conner gets his ability for speaches from BOTH his parents, witch is pretty cool!
RoseThorn333 chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
Cute please write more, and soon please!
clexfan chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
Guest chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
so cute!
zeynel chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
Totally random last question! I loved it. I so Wish I could see Lex's expression... And I have an idea that Lex might get NIGHTMARES about Clark Luthor. And possibly be happy that Clark ended being raised by the Kent despite Jonathan dislike of the Luthors, considering the alternative...
HP-fanfic-fan101 chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
"Clark listened as Lex took one of the few staples of his identity that he hadn't questioned with the "you're actually an alien" revelation and dissected it into little tiny pieces. It was a horrifying experience." - I love you and thanks to you I spent about 10 minutes or so learning about female spotted hyenas. They are SO my favourite animal now.
HP-fanfic-fan101 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Sorry took me a while to figure out what was going on (and then I had to re-read this chapter now that I know what the situation is). OMG SO CUTTIIEEEEE!