Reviews for A Second Chance
nancy chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
i liked it .
Chornyi chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
This is beautiful, but so, so hard to read. I kept hoping it would be a dream or something. You actually made me cry. Congratulations, no one else here has so far.. :) Beautiful, beautiful and you were very, very Sra for this.
SilverDragon67 chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
I sit here weeping. That view into Sara's feelings is simply perfect and absolutely realistic.
Thank You for sharing those feelings.
Lily chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
You know what? That made me cry. But, as in 'really touching story that has heart-felt meaning' cry, not as in 'so sad it should be banned from the general public' cry. (If anyone ever did say it should be banned, I would just have to hurt them.) I think this is seriously a GREAT little story. There really should be more like it.
All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
This really did sound as though it came from Sarah's heart. I could hear her voice saying it in my head, just like a monologue on the show. Good job.
CeredwenFlame chapter 1 . 8/31/2002
It is definately touching.. I feel so bad for Sara... and it does seem to come straight from her heart... Poor Sara... but at least we'll have Danny's smart ass ghost around for laughs. (Tries to look toward the positive)
Sierra Windfire chapter 1 . 8/31/2002
It's so sad...
BelovedOne chapter 1 . 8/16/2002
Do ya think you could write more to this? Maybe somebody finds her-like Gabe or Danny or even Jake? This is an amazing story! You should continue it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2002
Ooh! so sad makes my heart hurt.
LaFemmeLurker chapter 1 . 7/26/2002
This story brought me to tears. Truly beautiful. I look forward to more.
Patty chapter 1 . 7/25/2002
Oh my, so sad and beautiful. Did Sara love him or does she just regret opportunity lost? I can't keep from remembering all the unkind things she said to him, but maybe she finally given him her heart.
Maeve1667 chapter 1 . 7/25/2002
very deep Diva, I likes a lot. Very sad though, but I suppose that's the point. Well I liked the dragon engraved upon the gravestone. Very symbolic...like a phase that they would normally put on there...but better. I has more meaning to it. Raven's grave would probably have a crow engraving and below that the saying, 'NeverMore.' Well Diva I can't wait for the rest of Duplicity! Talk to you later.
linesfade chapter 1 . 7/25/2002
WOW...tears...Way to go girl...But did it HAFTA be Ian? :(:( Anyway...EXCELLENT portrayal! Two HUGE thumbs up! *& If I had more, I'd give em to ya!* *lol*

Keep your stories coming! ;)

-Rayvin
roguegal17 chapter 1 . 7/24/2002
Hey, I remember this one! You wrote it for CONvergence didn't you? I loved it then too, especially the part about Sara wearing a dress. Thank you for sharing it again. Toodles.
Shauna Lee chapter 1 . 7/24/2002
Lovely, absolutely lovely. Thank you.