Reviews for Slip of the Hand
Nox Counterspell chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Ok, I just noticed something I loved about your writing: DARYL.
i can perfectly see those voices you write in italics playing in his brain, messing with him and sendind GOD AWFUL MIXD SIGNALS towards him. Is like I can even hear him grunt to himself WHEN THE FUCK DID HIS BRAIN DECIDe IT WAS A GOOD IDEA.
queen-peletier chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Hello there! Just wanted to say that I absolutely LOVE how you've expanded this scene, and I would definitely be okay with you writing a scene between these two beautiful characters on the show. ;) Kirkman could learn a thing or two from you! Haha, in all seriousness though, I love how you've kept this beautifully in character, and the inner turmoil going through Daryl's head is absolutely perfect and even a bit comical at the same time. I also love the fact that nothing truly "happens" between them here, but as all we Caryl shippers know...it's the slow, built-up tension that makes their relationship so wonderful. Point being, I think you expounded on this perfectly. Great job! Love it. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
They're so cute! Ugh, I just love them. :)
Also, I think you did a great job of capturing the essence of these characters. Well done.
horrorphile chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
I like your version better than the show. Well, written scene
Green Owl chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
**It wasn't the first time Carol had played with him like this; at some point over the winter she'd made a game of winking at him when he snagged them something decent for dinner, and she thought it absolutely fucking hysterical when he'd offer her the poncho to fight off the cold and she'd cross her arms across her chest in an "I love you" sign and watch him twitch and scoff and wander away like a goddamn retarded puppy.**

Yes, I can totally see this!

**He thought Carol's waist was sexy as fuck, and his fingers practically tingled with the thought of putting his hands on it.

Just to see how they'd fit….**

Even better!

**Back to a world where Carol's waist was off-limits, and thoughts of fuck yes we can screw around were horrible ideas.**

Yes. YES! I LOVE Daryl-flavored UST. Oh, how you feed my addiction...
itsi3 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
LOL
Crystal
Incog Ninja chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Nice, quick moment. I hate that he's so walled off, but I love when we get these little peeks-on the show and in fic. Thanks for writing. :)
BulletTimeScully chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I'm loving all these little scenes that fit so perfectly with the show. You've done a great job of writing Daryl... as tough and badass as he is, he seems completely clueless and vulnerable when it comes to affection of any kind. It's a wonderful experience watching him work through his emotions on the show, and an equally wonderful experience to read a bit more into it here. :)
clairemarieo chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
This was just too perfect.
ochitduzon chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Wowwweeeee! I love this! I am tingled to death with the end scene. Very in character!
syntheticaesthetic chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
omg I'm DYING here! SO AWKARD! Perfect for Norman's idea of how Daryl would be. I love it!
Lady C Andrews chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Wonderful! And checking out your page, we have so much in common! I haven't written a decent fic in years, however, but you are my new favorite author. :D

I enjoyed reading this story, as the Walking Dead is my favorite TV show right now and I do love Daryl. Or Caryl works for me too; so cute. This was beautifully written.

Be looking for more of your work!
FrozenSoldier chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I seriously love the way you write Daryl. His inner musings and the way he swears at himself is the best. Never stop writing him ;)
Alamo Girl chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Aw! I love this. Daryl gets a TASTE and he likes it!
ShazzyZhang chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
You really do love that red tank top, don't you?

I hate the fact that I am a hopeless romantic on the inside and that this is so adorable and innocent and sexy and not innocent at all... And I just melt a little bit more despite the fact that, goddammit, I identify more with Daryl than anyone else in the show because I am awkward as hell IRL hidden behind a cocky, obnoxious attitude, and don't *quite* fit in with (my friends) the group.

I love the idea that he finds a "perfect fit" here, with Carol. Really a cute sentiment. Dammit. Now you have me feeling all lonesome and longing.

Trust me, this is a good thing. You have this way of conveying emotions and making me feel for the characters.

Brilliant little fluff piece.