Reviews for Intimate conversations
Clair chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Can't believe no one has brought this up, but this really needs to be edited. The incorrect use of verb tense is awful, plus a lot of other mistakes. I'm guessing English isn't your first language, I think a Beta would benifit you. The flow isn't great either. Your transition from event to event, or thought to thought is jumpy and doesn't read smoothly. Don't give up tho, you just need more practice :)
julieta0121 chapter 2 . 10/19/2013
(Y) pleaseeeeeeeee!
julieta chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
(Y)
Guest chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
Loved the update! Please update again soon!
courtneykramer94 chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
Loved it again. I can't wait for more to come. hehehe I need to get my fix while i'm waiting for the next book to come out ;)
JustMeKate chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I would love to know what happens next. This is one of the best fever fics I have read, it is brief and sweet without too much angst. One could argue that "sweet" doesn't fit well with the series, but I think fanfiction writers who go dark always overdo it so it comes out kind of tragic and cheesey. This isn't like that at all, its great! One thing though is is that it is kind of easy to tell English isn't your first language. Little mistakes are throughout the story, but they are virtually unnoticeable. The only time it get distracting is with this line "I stopped to celebrate my birthday since years. But a glass of wine can not hurt, you agree?" A native speaker would probably write it "I stopped celebrating my birthday years ago. But one glass of wine cannot hurt, don't you agree?"
Aliy chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
I really liked. Update as soon as you can.
courtneykramer94 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
AHHHHH love anything to do with this series. Please update soon!
ej101 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012