Reviews for Numb and Hollow
demona chapter 14 . 8/6
I love this please update!
Mumia0813 chapter 14 . 8/8
lol im enjoying this very when's the nxt update?
dragneell49 chapter 14 . 7/31
please update soon
Kai19 chapter 13 . 5/8
As it's been almost 2 years since the last update, I'm going to assume that this story has been discontinued. It's sad, I was really looking forward to finding out what would happen, but I know how real life can sometimes distract you until you lose interest or inspiration. Thanks for writing this, anyway! Though I'm really disappointed, I really loved this story.
MattKennedy chapter 14 . 12/20/2014
Love the interplay between Infra and Stark (I also vote for Stark permanently reabsorbing Lilynette). :) Hope you continue the story!
wolfsblood13 chapter 14 . 12/5/2014
Love the way you did this story; it just flows so naturally with the hole bleach story line. And the humor is really believable with the characters personality they had in the show. While I'm looking forward to next update.
Mukuro234 chapter 14 . 12/1/2014
This is great hope your able to update soon XD
Zaidee chapter 14 . 11/4/2014
But that was over a year ago now...
jeanette9a chapter 14 . 10/29/2014
giggle i bet ichigo won't believe his eyes next monday(school day).
after all this is gonna be so fun. too bad grimmjow didn't join, ichigo's face would be priceless.
but i also think that 0, 1, 4 and 6 makes a good foursome.
Sun-Moon4ever chapter 14 . 10/21/2014
Cool, please update, :)
Reithandina chapter 13 . 9/23/2014
U put this fanfic under Humour, but so far I've not seen any shred of humour and only filled to the brim with parody... I feel as if I'm being mocked, taken for a foul when reading this... It's not funny, it's ridiculous. I'm sorry. Took something great and destroyed it by not being serious about it.
Reithandina chapter 2 . 9/23/2014
Maybe this is a stupid Question, but. Who is Rune Infra? Suddenly it just says Rune Pov, and it's talking about someone named infra... No information who this person is.. I thought it was a hollow... But no? Who is it? And what happened to Harry?
Merula Aeolus chapter 14 . 6/15/2014
Love this story! Please update soon! - Merula Aeolus
Delia Yue Nikkou chapter 14 . 6/3/2014
Please Update!
shinigame3 chapter 14 . 5/21/2014
i cant wait for more! please update soon!