Reviews for Each mark
Carl Solo chapter 20 . 10/8
ok this wad a good story no much of the drama but a good one. the sex part was good so thanks for that, to rush on the end.
Carl Solo chapter 16 . 10/8
you want a review on this one Really? what just happen here this chapter no make any was some kind of stupid.
Carl Solo chapter 8 . 10/3
this is story is super fun, and the smutty is great and well done.
Carl Solo chapter 6 . 10/2
I like the way you do this story is nice and fun.
Carl Solo chapter 3 . 9/30
that was a good start so nice and good job.
master fireblade chapter 20 . 9/14
Dam man I usually read a story like this all the way through and all I can say is dam best story ever I haven't written any yet but hoping and they probably won't be as good as yours but keep it UP!
When I first started reading I thought it was going to have like no story line and be just another lemon but you proved me wrong well done I'm impressed keep writting you have a real gift
CrazyCrimes chapter 8 . 6/14
50 Reviews
CrazyCrimes chapter 7 . 6/14
Good story, really inspired me to want to write something of my own!
Snotlout DOES treat hookfsng with respect and when Hiccup first paired them together HICCUP placed Snotlout's hand on hookfsng snout so it makes sense.
Jchammer chapter 20 . 3/4
This is so good I couldn't stop reading it
LillyHalliwell chapter 20 . 2/1
That was great!
mhmfi75i7km chapter 20 . 11/14/2015
you cant end it their
348joey chapter 20 . 9/30/2015
And Dagur is shoehorned in, with a misspelled name no less.
Ore doesn't have a specific color. There are many types of ore with many different colors.
Some of that didn't seem anatomically possible.

My opinion on this series remains largely unchanged, so I don't feel it warrants an amended review. A few things got better after chapter 9, but others, like plot integrity and consistency, got far worse. It's still below average overall for what I normally bother reading.
348joey chapter 17 . 9/30/2015
Hiccup blacks out from falling down? I guess he fell on a rock or something…
On an island like Berk that he's lived on his entire life, he should know where he is. Even if he didn't, all he would need to do is follow the coast.
Hiccup is way too insecure. I'm getting tired of seeing that, but my weariness is mostly from reading some of another author's work where insecurity was basically Hiccup's only trait. I guess I can't hold that against you much then.
Yeah, I never really bought that idea of Astrid liking Hiccup before the events of the movie. She didn't even show hatred that could be a form of frustrated affection. She was completely apathetic. Hiccup wasn't even worth her time to make fun of. It shows how much she changed during the movie. The most emotion she ever showed him was a mild curiosity when he was acting "weirder" or in the deleted scene when he was sharpening her ax.
I also don't buy that she didn't want to be the best. She constantly trained and got pissed off when Hiccup outdid her in dragon training.
The thing with Key two chapters ago is still hanging. If you're going to introduce a strange, surreal setting like that, you have to at least try to explain it a little bit. Stories work best when there are some rules to its environment. We don't know what the fight Key had with Blackscree was about, what that thing that attacked Astrid was, why Key lives in a magic fake rock, where exactly her home is, how they got there, how Blackscree got there, why he has a room there, why he didn't want to use that room, what Key meant by "the end", or why she was concerned with where Astrid was when they picked her up. I don't like it when people insert characters into stories and give themselves magic powers that are never explained and don't even really matter. I know it's a drabble, but if you don't explain what the hell happened within the drabble itself, then it's still a plot that didn't end anywhere.
It was still better than the Big Lipped Alligator Moment in the last chapter though, even if the part with him meeting Freya was a bit strange.