Reviews for Each mark
That guy chapter 10 . 8/7
Hit me up on snap. DeluxePheonix. Good stuff man/woman.
Zomb chapter 10 . 6/13
Just one question wasn't Tuff's troll girlfriends name Misha
hiccup grabbed astrids tits and out his face into them
love-you-forever-and-always chapter 20 . 4/19
Ok did anyone else think of "this is sparta!" at the end with Dagur?
Makenna chapter 8 . 3/31
This story is good BUT IM REALLY MAD ABOUT DRAGONS toothles is ALWAYS with hiccup and on the boat when he was gone he would be thinking about astrid AND toothles and he's not a stupid dragon and stormfly is not a beast hiccup not ONCE in ether movie has he EVER I repeat EVER yelled at toothless and he is not a PET hiccup considers him as he BEST friend and astrid love stormfly not just hiccup so if you even want me and maybe a few others to even come close to likening this DROP THE #HATEDRAGONSH%T.
btw astrids dragon isnt a natter its NADDER not natter that sounds wierd natter
marcus.edwards.3323 chapter 2 . 1/22
i read this story before i like it it\s intense
marcus.edwards.3323 chapter 1 . 1/22
ooo
Carl Solo chapter 20 . 10/8/2016
ok this wad a good story no much of the drama but a good one. the sex part was good so thanks for that, to rush on the end.
Carl Solo chapter 16 . 10/8/2016
you want a review on this one Really? what just happen here this chapter no make any was some kind of stupid.
Carl Solo chapter 8 . 10/3/2016
this is story is super fun, and the smutty is great and well done.
Carl Solo chapter 6 . 10/2/2016
I like the way you do this story is nice and fun.
Carl Solo chapter 3 . 9/30/2016
that was a good start so nice and good job.
master fireblade chapter 20 . 9/14/2016
Dam man I usually read a story like this all the way through and all I can say is dam best story ever I haven't written any yet but hoping and they probably won't be as good as yours but keep it UP!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/8/2016
When I first started reading I thought it was going to have like no story line and be just another lemon but you proved me wrong well done I'm impressed keep writting you have a real gift