Reviews for WHILE I HAVE BEEN WAITING CHOI YOUNG'S STORY
Dukdam chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
It's been a more than a year since Faith aired and I still find myself thinking about the Imja couple. The amount of Korean fanfiction that was written about this couple was staggering but never did I imagine that there would be fanfiction written by non-Koreans. And really well written fanfiction as well!
It just goes to show how powerful and universal the themes of Faith are, and of course there is the Imja couple and Choi Young...
Guest chapter 21 . 10/5/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Rebel1RaeDawn chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
i will admit... i cried reading this...

i just want to jump in and hug him :'(
Guest chapter 21 . 4/22/2013
Scherherazade chapter 21 . 4/5/2013
I really enjoyed this story. I felt you captured the essence of Choi Young's character. The story was touchingly bitter sweet.
JustWannaBeAnonymous chapter 18 . 2/26/2013
Choi Young's order was kinda sarcastically funny. "Unfortunate things do happen". How clever..
JustWannaBeAnonymous chapter 12 . 2/26/2013
That's so sad about Choi Young's conversation with Chung Seok..
JustWannaBeAnonymous chapter 8 . 2/26/2013
How clever the king to instruct the degree like that.. I was kinda worried that the marriage proposal would be a problem for him..
JustWannaBeAnonymous chapter 7 . 2/26/2013
OMG.. that's so cute ho he played with the baby..
JustWannaBeAnonymous chapter 6 . 2/26/2013
The letter is so sweet. And I kinda feel bad for Deo Gi, you know. I suspected that she liked Dr. Jang. and I was so sad when he died. His death is the casualty that can't be overlooked the most..
JustWannaBeAnonymous chapter 5 . 2/26/2013
I couldn't imagine how Choi Young could talk so openly like that, but it's still so sweet how he talked about his Imja.
JustWannaBeAnonymous chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
Yeyyy! DaeMan got a girl! I love him. He's so funny, cute, and very loyal to Choi Young. He really goes wherever Choi Young goes. And the last sentence is really sweet. He's really like a younger brother to Choi Young and even to Eun Soo..
Pahitmadu chapter 21 . 2/2/2013
Dear, Klove, I do appologize for failing to reply as I promised. These last few weeks have been dreadful - gruelling, and not to mention, traumatic :) - the deadlines, bouts of flu, and a short stay at the hospital. And the truth was I forgot about it entirely, which was quite unsurprising considering the circumstances and how forgetful I can be in such situations. But here I am, thankfully surviving the weeks and happily back to FF land :).

I was very surprised when you left me a message in the ‘Contemporary’ (and another reply in the ‘While I was Waiting’) and I thank you for the warm feeling that you generously sent with the messages. I was deeply humbled and honored at how you gave responses to my review that I was momentarily loss at words. Honestly, it has never occured to me that anybody would consider that my reviews were of ‘ understanding and thoughful’ category (I am blushing here). In my opinion, there was nothing special with them, besides the fact that they were just the ‘by-product’ of pieces of writing which were written beautifully and eloquently, and with the writer’s heart plastered all over the work :).

About the story offer, OMG, that’s just the sweetest thing ... Again I thank you but you really don’t need to do that :). I am already grateful that you manage to write those wonderful stories - stories that give us, reader, so so much pleasure - and post them here faithfully, devotedly, and continuously. I just cannot imagine how much time and energy, and not to mention RL, that you have to sacrifice all these times. So, all I ask is take a good care of your self :). We love you and expect you to be in excellent condition all the time so that you will be able to keep writing and send lovely works our way :).

I am so sorry about not leaving reviews on your other stories. I did read them, although not as intensely as I would have liked to do ( I am very left behind in 'Matter of marriage' and 'That Person'. Too bad, time is not permitting. This semester was one of the wildest ride for me). The good news is that I am going to be in a maternity leave in a month, so there’ll be lots and lots of time to properly indulge myself to your other stories. I’ll be sure to leave reviews for them. Just please don’t get sick of them later, I’ve warned you :).

Love,

Pahitmadu
Guest chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
This chapter was well written. The ability to express choi young's feelings in short sentences s pretty good
klove1 chapter 17 . 1/19/2013
Dear Pahitmadu, I don't get to see your reviews for my other stories, sadly. But I hope you are reading them as well. I so much appreciate how you responded to the way I described these long years. To me, the drama left such a big and empty hole in their lives. I even have a plan to do a story about Eun Soo, but with the other stories I have going on now, I simply do not have time in RL, I'm barely able to juggle, as it is. Going back to your review. Thank you so very much. It really touched my heart that you could read between the lines and see exactly the feeling I had writing it. I too, wish I had the ability to have the actors play it out, I think it would fit the drama. I did imagine them, as I wrote, the Queen and King, CY and his Woodalchi puppies and everybody else involved. By the way, your reviews are always so thoughtful and full of deep understanding. You are great! Congrats on your pregnancy. I wanted to do a story for you, as a gift, something for the baby or for you. Let me know what you are in the mood, and I will try.
Sincerely, Klove.