Reviews for WHILE I HAVE BEEN WAITING CHOI YOUNG'S STORY
Antoinette chapter 1 . 6/7
Oh this is so touching. My gosh I feel his pain
lo14la chapter 6 . 5/26
Great story. I really think that they should have put some of that in the drama . This story brought me to tears . You are a really talented writer
The Midday Moon chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
This is absolutely wonderful! You stay in character so well, and it actually feels like the story is being continued! I can see Choi Young going through the actions you made him go through. I was very weary about reading fanfiction for a kdrama, but I'm glad I decided to search for it and I'm glad I found your story!
Julie garden chapter 21 . 6/16/2014
I loved your story. As I was reading I was listening to the soundtrack. They went beautiful together. Thank you for writing such an amazing tale.
Dukdam chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
It's been a more than a year since Faith aired and I still find myself thinking about the Imja couple. The amount of Korean fanfiction that was written about this couple was staggering but never did I imagine that there would be fanfiction written by non-Koreans. And really well written fanfiction as well!
It just goes to show how powerful and universal the themes of Faith are, and of course there is the Imja couple and Choi Young...
Guest chapter 21 . 10/5/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
RebelRae chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
i will admit... i cried reading this...

i just want to jump in and hug him :'(
Guest chapter 21 . 4/22/2013
Scherherazade chapter 21 . 4/5/2013
I really enjoyed this story. I felt you captured the essence of Choi Young's character. The story was touchingly bitter sweet.
JustWannaBeAnonymous chapter 18 . 2/26/2013
Choi Young's order was kinda sarcastically funny. "Unfortunate things do happen". How clever..
JustWannaBeAnonymous chapter 12 . 2/26/2013
That's so sad about Choi Young's conversation with Chung Seok..
JustWannaBeAnonymous chapter 8 . 2/26/2013
How clever the king to instruct the degree like that.. I was kinda worried that the marriage proposal would be a problem for him..
JustWannaBeAnonymous chapter 7 . 2/26/2013
OMG.. that's so cute ho he played with the baby..
JustWannaBeAnonymous chapter 6 . 2/26/2013
The letter is so sweet. And I kinda feel bad for Deo Gi, you know. I suspected that she liked Dr. Jang. and I was so sad when he died. His death is the casualty that can't be overlooked the most..
JustWannaBeAnonymous chapter 5 . 2/26/2013
I couldn't imagine how Choi Young could talk so openly like that, but it's still so sweet how he talked about his Imja.