Reviews for Key Smut
I I I Loved this it was amazing!
How about Yuma has a butt plug and like Astral makes him duel and go a whole day with it in? :3
aorinappollo chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
How about a Taintedshipping (96XAstral)?
Idled holo chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Can you do Yuma x BLack mist :3
ToyStoryzzz35264 chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Do Yuma x Black Mist Tentacle Rape when Yuma gets kidnapped by Black mist he uses hi as a sex toy
Dundundun2345 chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
do the ship of Yuma x Shark...when shark has sex with Yuma and Yuma tries to escape
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
can you a shark x Yuma one pretty please o?o
LemonHeart chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
This was a crazy hot lemon! Truly outstanding! I was wondering if you could make a syrus x jaden lemon? If you could, have syrus be seme, and jaden the uke( and yes, I like seme syrus;don't judge me), don't care if in character or not, I've never found this pairing in fanfic...yet. Plus maybe have slight bondage, but have Sy be gentle to Jay k? You don't have to if this is too much. Keep up the good writing!
BlackKitty102 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
*died of nosed bleed* last words: So... fuckin'... GOOD
allie chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
it was awsome my friend recomended it to me and im so glad i read it thanks ror doing an awsome job
guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
GOLLY WOW THAT WAS... AMAZING!
I HAVE A REQUEST ; w
ryoga x kotori please! its okay if theyre not in character
shilo mochaisin chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
astralXyumaXblack mist. i want them to stay in sharacter. you can do whatever you want to with this request, just as long as there is bondadge.
HikarixYamixYaoi chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
*Cue fangirl squeal and nosebleed*
Oh wow, that was HOT! Seriously, amazing work, I couldn't stop reading! I was looking for a good keyshipping lemon, and this just takes the cake!
Um, I have a request... Do you think you could do a puzzleshipping one? I do like them in character, but if it's too much don't worry about it. I like bondage But Yami being sweet to his aibou is good too.
Happy writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
nice lemon i like it (:
ekittey chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
*almost passes out from blood lose*

Ok at first I just looked up this pairing for fun but this was seriously HOT ! Great job !