Reviews for Key Smut
Loved this! Do Astral and Kotori!
Darkminx chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
The hell have you been all my life! This was great! Loved it! And I don't say that oftend especially about fanfiction smut I mean holy shit! -claps- I will definitely have to think of something to request after reading this I'm curious as to what you will do...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
I thought that what I just read was the worst pile of blubbery school-girl mush I've ever endured. I consider it an insult to my eyeballs after reading such putrid adolescent slush.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
I I I Loved this it was amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
How about Yuma has a butt plug and like Astral makes him duel and go a whole day with it in? :3
The Garbage Goddess chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
How about a Taintedshipping (96XAstral)?
Idled holo chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Can you do Yuma x BLack mist :3
ToyStoryzzz35264 chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Do Yuma x Black Mist Tentacle Rape when Yuma gets kidnapped by Black mist he uses hi as a sex toy
Dundundun2345 chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
do the ship of Yuma x Shark...when shark has sex with Yuma and Yuma tries to escape
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
can you a shark x Yuma one pretty please o?o
LemonHeart chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
This was a crazy hot lemon! Truly outstanding! I was wondering if you could make a syrus x jaden lemon? If you could, have syrus be seme, and jaden the uke( and yes, I like seme syrus;don't judge me), don't care if in character or not, I've never found this pairing in fanfic...yet. Plus maybe have slight bondage, but have Sy be gentle to Jay k? You don't have to if this is too much. Keep up the good writing!
BlackKitty102 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
*died of nosed bleed* last words: So... fuckin'... GOOD
allie chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
it was awsome my friend recomended it to me and im so glad i read it thanks ror doing an awsome job
guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
GOLLY WOW THAT WAS... AMAZING!
I HAVE A REQUEST ; w
ryoga x kotori please! its okay if theyre not in character
shilo mochaisin chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
astralXyumaXblack mist. i want them to stay in sharacter. you can do whatever you want to with this request, just as long as there is bondadge.