Reviews for Mag Mell
Mme.Birdie chapter 2 . 8/22/2014
I love it that you added the 'anime happy face'! Good Fic all around so far.
Gabyguest chapter 8 . 6/17/2014
Please continue the story, I really enjoy it
Blenderguy15 chapter 8 . 5/4/2014
You have an amazing story here. The characters, the plot, all of it is good. This is just sort of selfish of me (mainly because I have seen the movie so many times), but could lighten up Ralph's character a little (in my opinion, he is too similar to Mewtwo in your other stories) and make Sarge. Calhoun a tiny bit less strict? Like I said, it's mainly selfish of me because everyone (including me) loves this story, and it's not a big deal at all if you don't change the characters. Thanks for the story, can't wait to see it updated, and to see more of your stories :)
a fan chapter 8 . 12/4/2013
it's been a while since this story got updated, i hope you didnt abandon it! did you know that its recommended on tv tropes? i was wary of it based on the description, but i really like scrumples and all of the canon characters are very in character! you managed to make scrumples really likable, but also a little bit irritating to the point where ralphs reaction to her makes sense. im very curious about why people arent playing her game anymore and what her memories mean. im also curious if ralph will warm up to her! thanks for giving me an entertaining afternoon! 3
shugokage chapter 8 . 9/21/2013
Absolutely hilarious and interesting story great job!
nekonohime chapter 8 . 7/2/2013
Another review I should have done sooner...

Another great Ralph/OC fanfic that I've read. Scrumples is a really adorable character and thanks to the Clannad references, I couldn't help but be reminded of Nagisa :3

It also made me sad that nobody wants to play her game and the mystery surrounding her in general. Ralph seems to be a tad annoyed with Scrumps but tries to be patient, which I find to be in character for him. I can't wait to find out how their relationship grows. Keep up the good work on this story!
Viking Pirate chapter 8 . 4/30/2013
Loving the story, can't wait to see more! Also, Scrumps is just the best.
Todpole chapter 8 . 4/9/2013
I hope you continue this. I may not like OC, especially if they are just a love interest, but i'm really liking Scrumples. Shes funny, adorable, and if she had a voice it be beautiful, and the relationship between her and Ralph is starting to look good and hope it works out.
snowboundspirit chapter 5 . 3/21/2013
Poor Ralph. I cant wait to hear more about him and Scrumples adventures.
PPGXRRB 4EVA chapter 8 . 3/14/2013
Poor Scrumples' I feel really bad for her. You have me thinking really hard, if her game is a cooking game, then why can't she cook naturally? And why won't anyone play the game. I also see the bubbly girls are NOT Ralph's type but im interested to see where this goes. Update soon :)
Lilalina Anima chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Love it Ralph
Brad W chapter 8 . 2/5/2013
Poor Scrumps. What is so wrong with her game that people are pulling there kids away from it? Is it the fact it's a cooking game or something? I need to know! Keep up the good work!
Shahrezad1 chapter 8 . 2/5/2013
Oh dear. The more I read of this the more I feel for the character. :S At first I thought that her mannerisms were just anime-ish, exaggerated and exuberant. But the more we learn about her...I have a feeling that things aren't what they seem, and that there's more to Scrumples than we're seeing.

And just why is her memory gone, I wonder? And what's with the painting? Curiosity is itching at my brain, but I'll just have to wait and see what you have in store for the characters. :)

Excellent writing, all around, and nice characterization.
Finmonster chapter 8 . 2/3/2013
Nice chapter, it was very fun seeing Scrumples interact with the Nicelanders and all the other characters. Really wondering why people arn't liking Scrumples' game though. Keep up the good work, can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/2/2013
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Ralph and Scrumps are so cute even though he's a big ol' grumpypants! And Scrumps should get really, really good at cooking and bake him this pretty cake and watch him be all ;_; "You made this for ME?" Keep up the good work!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »