Reviews for Mag Mell
Guilty-As-Battery-Charged chapter 8 . 2/2/2013
I'm a bit concerned about Ralph's preoocupation with getting Scrumples to cook. He's not gonna be one of those "Go make me a sandwich" boyfriends, is he? :P

And WUUUUT. Why is no one playing Scrumples' game? If it were me I would play the hell out of that game, and if anyone gave me the stink eye I'd be like, "EAT IT." I'm sure you have a logical reason though. Can I take two wild stabs in the dark and guess that, 1) Scrumples' game is going up glitchy and she doesn't even realize it, or 2) Mothers aren't letting their kids play the game because it's anti-feminist or something (since it's a woman cooking/crying and all). *Shrugs*

This was a great chapter, but I now feel so bad for Scrumples. Mary as well. The women are really getting the short end of the stick in this tale, aren't they? :P
necro-wulf chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Did you just quote Voltaire?
Guest chapter 7 . 1/16/2013
Nice chapter, it was interesting seeing Ralph and Scrumps interacting and seeing each others' homes and it was great to see them interacting and learning more about Scrumps. I love the idea that she can't actually cook. The ending was very funny as well. Keep up the good work, can't wait to see if we can get to the root of Scrumps' memory problems.
NEKO-A-GO-GO chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
I love scrumples! So cute!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/14/2013
Ralph is the KING of snark in this chapter. :P Also, Scrumples is Snow White now, letting herself into people's houses and cleaning their stuff. Super fun chapter! I feel even more guilty now for not making any headway on MY story (damn you writer's block. Go away. No one wants you).
Guilty-As-Battery-Charged chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
"Welcome home." That awkward moment when Scrumples suddenly becomes Ralph's stalker. xD

Excellent work on this chapter. You did a good job with the translations (See? You got all worried for nothing!) I eagerly await the next chapter, where I presume Ralph will GENTLY throw Scrumples out of his house. :P
Brad W chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
Hmmm, wonder what is going on now? Ralph, I can only hope you can somehow control your temper for the ensuing insanity. Keep up the good work!
tecnosaw chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
wow is amazing continuo please is very intriguing the final
Finmonster chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
Well, that chapter just raised more questions! It seems there's something more troubling to Scrumples condition then first appeared. Now I just can't wait to see what happens now. I mean how did she even know where he lived? Can't wait to see what happens next!
kukuioPunk chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
Thanks for the chappie!
Finmonster chapter 5 . 12/22/2012
Great chapter! It was interesting to see inside Scrumples game as well as get an idea of what happens when a game gets abandoned mid session. I'm curious what that mother could have possibly disliked about Scrumples though. And now that it seems we have a reason for Scrumples' forgetfulness, the question becomes what did the programmers do to her? Can't wait to read more! Also like the picture you've added for the story!
Bear-Sama14 chapter 5 . 12/22/2012

Brad W chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
Oh man, I am not looking forward to when Ralph blows up with anger and Scrumples catching the brunt of the blast. It will not be pretty. Keep up the good work!
samanthatm chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Guilty-As-Battery-Charged chapter 5 . 12/14/2012
Ralph: "I don't even like her that much."

Me: "Well, you're gonna eventually, 'cause she's your love interest. You can't escape from the story formula, Ralph!" :D

Great chapter! I feel so bad for Scrumples. Poor girl. Also, I'm having the same dilemma as you with the whole arcade game names thing with MY story. I don't know what games to look for/what to include. I suck at doing research, which doesn't help. But if I come across any names that might help you with your story, I'll let you know! Your next chapter is eagerly awaited.
50 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »