Reviews for Mag Mell
Funnyach chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
I BEG YOU: PLEASE PUT UP THE LAST CHAPTER OF FORSAKEN, PLEASE.
The Story is so good, i love it! I want to know how it ends :(. I gonna pm you, pleeeaaaaseeee answer me! *falling on my knees, begging*
Sergeant Daniel chapter 4 . 11/30/2012
Hey, sis. I just want to say that you are doing a good job on the story so far. I'm wondering if you are planning to have Ralph and Vanellope go with Scrumples to her game. Ah, who am I kindding, I know you are going to do it. I hope it'll be soon. Anyway update soon:D
Brad W chapter 4 . 11/28/2012
Oh man, this is getting kind of sad for Scrumples. Programmed with a faulty memory or perhaps a simple problem from how her game is made. I wonder how Ralph and Vannelope may figure this out. Keep up the good work!
Phantoms Lil Waffle chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
XD I love you'd story! CD crumples sounds real cool!
ColombianPanda chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
oh my gog. I love this story.
Finmonster chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
Good chapter! Liked the interaction between Vanellope and Scrumples, and the cameo of Bob and Bub from Bubble Bobble. I used to love that game! I was confused by why Scrumples forgot where her bruise came from though. Is that a plot point or is she just feigning ignorance for Cheese? Anyway keep up the good work!
adjwolf chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
Liking the story a lot!
Finmonster chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
Hey, great story so far! I'm liking how it's progressing and I'm especially like Scrumples interaction with Ralph. My favorite part though is when Ralph was trying to watch the fruit respawn and the scene afterwards. Keep up the good work!
Brad W chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
I never played Altered Beast so I wonder how you will do an interpretation of it for Ralph and Vanellope during their visit. Heck, maybe even Scrumples will join them, on purpose or accidentally. Keep up the good work!
Linale Ashley M chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
I forgot to add something to my review to chapter 3.
Just curious but what exactly were the member of the Bad An-on meeting doing?
For their activity?
Linale Ashley M chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
You got Mishaela right, you should include her more if you can, i dont know much about her or her game but i noticed in the movie that Satan and her were close, he helped her off the carts after the Bad An-on meeting.
Anyway just thought i'd let you know that i'll be looking forward to the next chapters.
Back-From-A-Guilt-Trip chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
PFFFFT. Ralph vs. Tree. The ongoing epic battle.

This chapter was glorious. So much hilarity! The Bad Anon meeting slayed me, and LOL! Felix being a lovestruck dope! Poor Scrumples. She's trying so hard, and shame on you Ralph for not remembering her name! You'd think he WOULD remember a name so silly and meaningful. xD I eagerly await the next chapter.
Back-From-A-Guilt-Trip chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
VOLTAIRE SONG LYRICS. YES. JUST YES.

Great story so far!
The Unknown Twinkie chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
Nice story so far, I wonder how Vanellope will be when she meet Scrumples?
CallingTheMaker chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
Love it so far! I'm excited for the next chapter!
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »