Reviews for 1000th Hunger Games: The Millennium MeltDown
Guest chapter 20 . 7/22/2014
YES SOPHIA! I DID THAT IN MY GAMES (yes I was the first victor to do that) AND THE CAPITOL DIDN'T KILL ME! You go girl
1stbitchyreview chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
You copied the First Quarter Quell! Your writing better be good or I'm not going to keep reading
bookwormsanon chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
U copied the 1st games, but if u can pull this off it'll b like flashbacks to the beginning... Good luck!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
What an amazing twist. NOT. This is the same as the twenty fifth HG. Pathetic. Go fuck yourself. You want a good story but you can't do that with a fucking borrowed idea.
Maisie moo chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Woop woop!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Lame. This is the same as the twenty-fifth.
marykaetii chapter 28 . 6/3/2013
I just want to say thank you so so so so so so so much for letting me compete you did a great job. You wrote Marcasella story perfect. I cant wait for your next story.
Alpha to Gale Omega to Peeta chapter 28 . 5/11/2013
Hey its Loverman22 i loved this chapter but sucks the Regina had to go cant wait to read your next syot
marykaetii chapter 27 . 3/14/2013
this is really really really great! Though I am sad my charcter Marcasella died :)
Maisie chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
hey kurt this is really good!
To be a rebel chapter 27 . 3/9/2013
Wow, Hannibella ate a lot of people. I never thought she'd get Naomi. And Kristen's probably dead. Omg, Marcasella had a painful death..
guyeecookie chapter 25 . 3/9/2013
keep going kurt! this is amazing and i cant wait for the next chapters
To be a rebel chapter 26 . 3/9/2013
Great cliffhanger!
Alpha to Gale Omega to Peeta chapter 26 . 3/9/2013
No no flint died.. He was my favorite character and i hope regina will be crown victor and i hope it doesnt kill any tributes
burwellbrown chapter 20 . 3/8/2013
I'm very sorry that I only just read this, but I love Sophia's exit! Thank you so much! Your writing is great!