Reviews for Turn the Page
Mytharo chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
I loved this chapter, it was great, please write more.
crkswolf chapter 7 . 6/13/2013
Cool look at family life in kigo , keep it up !
Jay aka Jordan chapter 7 . 4/14/2013
Awww so sweet
Guest chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
Please please re-write the chapters of this fic. You have more than one person talking in a paragraph. That is bad writing.

You should have Kim talking on her own line and Monique in her own, Ron on his own and so on and so forth. An example would be.

Kim woke up at the sound of her alarm clock and her mom's voice. "Kim! Wake up! You have to get ready for school!"

'No. Not today. Not after last night.' Kim remembered the events of the previous night. Shego's visit was great but then everything went downhill. Breaking up with Ron was an awful experience. She had hoped that they would be able to stay friends but it seemed that Ron wanted nothing to do with Kim. She had never seen Ron be so angry at her. Kim snapped herself out of her thoughts and proceeded with her morning routine and headed off for school.

This separates talking, thoughts, actions and so forth and makes the story read better. The way you currently have it, makes it hard to even get through.

Other than you writing people talking in the same paragraph or on the same line it's a good premise. Just fix it please. I can't read anymore.
Jay aka Jordan chapter 6 . 3/10/2013
Damn that was sad
Jay aka Jordan chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
Ooo this is getting good and drakken almost made me cry
Jay aka Jordan chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
Dude or dudette u cn use my name it's cool ! And yes kigo stories are that predictable but u surprised me here
Aceina chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
verry good fic so far im enjoying it keep up the good work and update soon or else ill sell you to a zoo
froger495 chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
cant wait for the next chapter.
mika chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
loved it
Jay aka Jordan chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
They are gonna giv shego the tlk. Then James will b happy it's not a boy and Ann will win the bet with James
Crazykiller2606 chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
great chapter i really like the story so far good job D
Anttolas chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
makes me want to read about the date
guest02 chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
Great story, can't wait to see what happens next!
batla chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
like the story hope there is more to come