Reviews for Mystical Twilight
skyeza chapter 28 . 8/25
I really enjoyed reading this story, I loved how you brought the shows together so smoothly. I just wish it was longer and more filed out. Other than that it was a bloody wicked read.
andrewpine chapter 22 . 5/9
Why doesn't Bella cast a spell to make and Emmett traditional vamps instead of walking statues? maybe invite Peter ,Char and Garrett to become one Eddie and mommy and daddy they can stay the way they are since they are useless as vampires no matter what kind they are.
andrewpine chapter 27 . 1/25
Her house was supposed to be guarded.
andrewpine chapter 26 . 1/25
It's grating on his nerves...Renee cast another who is the mystery woman and will Bella get her powers back now that the source is dust?
andrewpine chapter 23 . 1/25
A caramel haired woman? Jenna? Esme? Ester?
andrewpine chapter 19 . 1/25
Yeah won't be too happy with her I don't she is an Original can Bella really blow her up for good?
andrewpine chapter 16 . 1/25
Seems Damon can't take a did they get drunk married? would was the women sitting next the the big bad? how is she going to stop from being the Big Bad's bitch?
andrewpine chapter 15 . 1/25
It's threatened...looks like Bella will have herself another vampire of I wonder how Elena will like living the rest of her life with a closeted gay vampire that will never screw her?
andrewpine chapter 12 . 1/25
Thought was one of the good I am guessing Esme doesn't know her loving mate is screwing the good Doctor?
andrewpine chapter 9 . 1/25
curiouser and what was the fine doctor trying to do to Bella? I bet that was the first time he was fired .
andrewpine chapter 8 . 1/25
Looks like another person Bella needs to have a lesson with about manners.
andrewpine chapter 6 . 1/25
Guess she needs to hunt Steffie down and teach him some manners.
andrewpine chapter 1 . 1/25
So she is off to kill hookup with old Blue !
ohb chapter 28 . 6/3/2015