Reviews for Cracked
Awe! They're so cute!
Potato chapter 1 . 2/24/2019
Part 2 please!
coffeecoffeecoffee04 chapter 1 . 12/11/2018
This story is so cute! I especially loved the beginning, where you showed the beginning of a relationship with her future classmates and Professor Snape!
Brenda Nott Hgo chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
I love it! it's simply beautiful! I love Theo Nott, I always imagine him like yours, a quiet and intelligent boy, his personality in the fic, he's just like I always imagined him, my perfect Theodore. Although it's a little weird read Hermione in Slytherin I think it's very interesting and it was great that this four became friends and all the things about blood didn't matter anybody...
Fruehlingsbluemchen chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Awww :)
This ff is sooooo sweet :)
Thanks for writing, its really fantastic ;)
Sasha404 chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
I read this ages ago and loved it and now hear I am finally reviewing it. Slytherin Hermione is the best! And I adore Theo/Hermione. I'm assuming this was a no Voldemort fic.
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Soo incredibly good! I wish you would go on!
OuiSexSi chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Well this is certainly a twist. Pretty good, I enjoyed it. Thanks for publishing this.
E. Darkbow chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
I've never considered the Theo/Hermione pairing before, but I like it. Well done!
7serotonin chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Cue the internal screaming. Wow, I love this so much, it's so adorable! And I'd love to read more Slytherin!Hermione c;
wandofhawthorn chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Lovely! I absolutely enjoyed it. Thank you so much!
Accio-Cavy chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Hermione's innate curiosity was really well captured in this piece, as well as her ability to study her way out of any box you might want to put her in. Well done! I also really liked how you gave Pansy such a strong, positive role; she's so often cast in a negative light and I like seeing that potential turned into something real, especially in slightly AU pieces like this.

You have a couple of little things that you could tweak to make this a smoother read. For example, 'Muggle' is a proper noun and should be capitalized as such; shop keeper is one word (shopkeeper); dialogue should be contained in " "; that sort of thing. Nothing really inhibitive, but definitely points to improve on.

Overall, quite good though.

On that note, from looking at this story, I think you'd be really awesome for this website that I write for. It's basically an entire magical school full of OCs, and the community is just fantastically fun and supportive, and pretty focused on learning and helping others learn about writing. You've definitely got the skill set and I would love to write with you, so you should check it out - rmimagic . com!