Reviews for The Harold Palmer Affair
Guest chapter 9 . 3/9/2013
One of my favorite pieces you've ever written. Love the light banter between them.
threesummerdays chapter 9 . 12/7/2012
I can only apologize profusely for not reviewing this right away - life got in the way, but I read the whole thing and I can say this is one of my all-time favorites! Incredibly funny and sexy, all in the right doses, and such a sweet ending. I can't even express how much I loved this! :)
Alias Euterpe chapter 9 . 11/28/2012
Here's lookin' at you, kid. ;-)
Guest chapter 8 . 11/26/2012
Excellent chapter. Great writing. Please don't leave us waiting too long for the next update. So glad they have finally got to this point and realised they are so made for each other. Well done.
joan collins 18 chapter 8 . 11/26/2012
great! Go Harry - what a hero!
Sparky75 chapter 9 . 11/27/2012
I enjoyed reading this just as much as I did the first time.
r4ven3 chapter 9 . 11/27/2012
That was such a feel-good chapter, even with the cliche. Harry in a midnight blue cashmere shirt is an image worth savouring. A nice story. Well done.
NatesDate chapter 9 . 11/27/2012
This story proves that in the hands of a more than capable writer, a cliche-filled story can still be a wonderful read. I'd love to see PF in that sweater, but since I (unfortunately) don't have him at my disposal, I'll just have to use my imagination. :-) Thanks of sharing.
pook chapter 9 . 11/27/2012
Wonderful sweet and tender fluffy finish to a terrific story. Thanks for sharing
joan collins 18 chapter 7 . 11/25/2012
Oh it just keeps getting better!
LouBelle04 chapter 9 . 11/27/2012
Lovely. Really enjoyed this :)
LBx
theoofoof chapter 9 . 11/27/2012
Lovely ending. Glad they're giving things a go. Thanks for writing and sharing.
Trust-You-Only chapter 9 . 11/27/2012
Lovely finish to the story, thanks for sharing
HR always live on chapter 9 . 11/27/2012
Very nice get together. I'm glad they aren't letting other people influence them too. Excellent, and I'm sad this is the end.
Trust-You-Only chapter 8 . 11/27/2012
Harry to the rescue and a wonderful description of their kiss