Reviews for Not So Innocent
Cal-Kitty chapter 7 . 3/19
lol i cant imagine sasuke fainting over naruto;)
Jane Odair chapter 7 . 3/4
Haha very nicely done! Hope you can put out the last chapter soon! And that there's a little more SasuSaku to end with.
IridescentInTheDark chapter 7 . 2/27
I cannot believe I did not notice this! I guess I've been on such an anti-SasuSaku binge that I promptly died of stupidity lol. Read your other, newer SasuSaku, so it's only fitting I want this to be finished - don't fav incomplete fics. PLEASE UPDATE! XD
Chyna Fey chapter 7 . 2/18
That's funny. Sasuke fainting from the sexy no jutsu. Please update soon.
LilithiaRW chapter 7 . 2/8
Oh dear God Naruto you're so dead... By Sasuke's or Sakura's hand I'm not sure yet
Hahahahahaha! more!
SapphireRivulet chapter 7 . 1/15
Wow, I haven't reviewed in a long time. In fact, I don't think I've reviewed anything since the last time I left you a review (and I don't even want to think about how long ago that was). So if you're annoyed at me, at least you're not the only one whose stories I haven't been reviewing.

Anyway. I'm glad that this was the first story I went back to. An awesome (and hilarious) chapter. It had me laughing out loud a number of time. Especially Sasuke fainting. That's the best part, I think. Because Sasuke doesn't faint, or when he does you hold it close to your chest, draw a crude piece of male genitalia on his face, take a photo, and show it off on a big screen for his 21st birthday.

I've gone really off topic.

I need to get back into my reviewing mojo. It's been a long time. *flexes fingers*

Ino was great. So absolutely Ino, I could picture her saying every word. Naruto too; changing best friends just because Sasuke is being an a*s. Definitely something he'd do. Sasuke's and Naruto's banter is always amusing to watch/read. Sakura too, trying to keep her boys in line. And Sai! Poor Sai, always left out of things purely because he wasn't an "original" team seven member.

Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed the chapter. It was well written (though, when is something by you ever NOT well written?) and god, I really need to get back into this reviewing business. I suck at it now. Baby steps, starting here, methinks.

Mwa! xo
hama431 chapter 7 . 1/6
Update
Guest chapter 7 . 12/20/2013
Late yes. But worth the wait. Teasing Sasuke never gets old. Sasusaku please!
meantimegirl chapter 7 . 12/14/2013
Naruto' s jutsu is the funniest.
HinatasHelper chapter 7 . 12/13/2013
Omg too funny lol love this story update soon
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 7 . 12/13/2013
...BUWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAHAHHAHA! Oh Sasuke...Oh Sasuke...Your life is now permanently ruined. And soon enough, Suigetsu and Naruto will be plotting your annoyance EVERY GODDAMN DAY TOGETHER.
ILoveSxS chapter 7 . 12/12/2013
nice Sasuke nice
trunksfan001 chapter 7 . 12/12/2013
Can't wait for the last chapter! It'll be interesting! and i love how you used the harem no jutsu!
Tiger Priestess chapter 7 . 12/12/2013
Poor Sasuke, and Sakura had to arrive when Naruto was pulling on his harem jutsu.

Update soon!