Reviews for The Blonde Bombshell
Scruff the Rat chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Ho-ly shit...the part that scares me the most? Helga didn't even have to try earning the fear of the whole school population-she only had to step through the halls like her usual self and she instantly got respect in spades!

That, in itself, is impressive! And yeah, I hope that nameless freshman learned a very valuable lesson there: do not freakin' diss Arnold. That will almost surely be the last mistake you'll ever make.
CutesyBunny chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
haha XD nice work!
becky chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Oh my God that was Hilary it tots Cray good write tons more kay
pru bue chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
I always love Hey Arnold, Helga is just so amazing and I'm pretty sure many girls identify themselves in Helga (including myself) and I started recently to read fanfics of this, and you are my favorite author, you write amazing stories, Angela on the Couch was the first one and I can't help to just love it, but all, all you other fics are fantastic, please keep writing and I hope you never stop loving HxA.
Thank you very much for sharing! :)

hehehehe everybody should learn none mess with Helga nor her boyfriend! they are so perfect together! :D
Aisheyrufox chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Heck yeah Helga!
SkoRn3d chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
hehehe, she said his head was football shaped didn't she?
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
XD That's amusing. I could see the balance of their relationship being just like that. :P
Evatarida chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Aww! Good one!
Why don't u continue it? :D
Nep2uune chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
WOW! Helga has the whole school under her control. That is so scary!
Samantha chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
so cute! 3
Sandra Strickland chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
What have that freshman learned in her time in school?
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Heh, yeah, insulting Arnold is the dumbest thing to do, especially if Helga finds out.

Keep the good writing.
Myriamj chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Ok,i like it. I think is like the Helga's dream about high school, isn't? It's funny.
Well, Arnol and Helga, together. The characters are good write.
And the atmosphore of history is good too.
Thanks for write it.