Reviews for Oh, My God!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/19/2014
Thank you very much for that wink!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
As can I...
Smiffy11052 chapter 11 . 2/7/2014
Please come back and do more
Saissa chapter 11 . 9/4/2013
Oh drats - I really want to know who the NAVY pilot was?
Saissa chapter 10 . 9/4/2013
Something tells me that the two pilots were Harm and Jack and that Jack won the race so he won both planes - I think!
Or maybe it was Jacob carter since its kind of weird gifting yourself a plane if you had already won it.
So who would Jacob Carter have raced against in the navy?
Matthew O'Hara? He was a marine and not a pilot - or maybe Harm senior...
Now I am curious!
Saissa chapter 9 . 9/4/2013
Poor Mark

well he should have just stayed out of his sisters life and never interfered - and they would have worked it out by themselves - eventually - maybe.

OTOH - maybe this incident with Pete had to happen in order to force Sam to deal with her feelings.
Saissa chapter 8 . 9/4/2013
Amy is right - Jack is such a hotty - always has been.
Saissa chapter 7 . 9/4/2013
Thank god.

I totally agree with Mark's wife - Mark was indeed very silly for setting Sam up with the dumb stupid cop.

Mr Potato-Head sounds perfect - wasnt that originally Jack's name for Pete?
Saissa chapter 6 . 9/4/2013
5 sisters huh?

Beleive it or not, I had a friend way back when I was in high school who was a guy and he was the oldest of 6 kids - and yes he too had 5 younger sisters - but there were no twins though.

We have been out of high school for a good 30 years now. I dont know how he managed - growing up in a house with 5 sisters!
Saissa chapter 5 . 9/4/2013
Another great chapter.

Although I dont have too much experience with Cassie's voice. I dont think I saw her at all after she turned 16 and start blowing up porch lights every time she kissed a boy...

The 1969 incident doesnt count - that was just too far into the future.
Saissa chapter 4 . 9/4/2013
Readers do not have to read your stories if they dont like the direction you are going in. I for one think this is a wonderful story - I am certainly enjoying it and I have no problems with the T rating.

I think Hayes was right to call the JCS on the whole frat regs issue by telling them that they cannot be saying one thing (Jack should not be marrying Sam) when their actions say another - they have all placed bets on the outcome.

Again, an excellently written chapter.
Saissa chapter 3 . 9/4/2013
The previous chapter was not explicit but certainly did not leave anything to the imagination - I loved what Daniel said - you know - down there - I had no idea that Daniel was such a prude! LOL
I think a T rating was fine.

As for this chapter - you have captured Hammonds voice very nicely as well.
Saissa chapter 2 . 9/4/2013
OMG that was hilarious!

The way you wrote that, was just perfect for Daniel!

I can't stop giggling - I have got to read more!
Saissa chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
OOH that was so good!

I do get so annoyed at Daniel's constantly being so nosy - it can be very irritating at times.

But I still like him a lot.

Cant wait to see Daniel's reaction when he gets to O'Neill's house.
Princess Peridot chapter 11 . 7/12/2013