Reviews for The Sun Sets in the West
AngelicRoses chapter 62 . 3/7
I just want to first of all say thank you. Thank you so very, very much for taking the time and the immense effort to write this story. It's beautiful, and heartfelt, and everything I never knew I had been looking for in a fanfic.

The moment I saw it, and read the first chapter, I knew there was something special about this story and I have absolutely no regrets in reading it. There were so many times where I had to stop, and take a moment to gather myself because I was becoming too emotionally affected by the events occurring in the story and that is simply a testament to your skill as an author; to evoke such strong reactions from your readers.

I loved Vezely and everything she represented; everything she fought so hard for. At the end of Chapter 51, I actually had tears in my eyes because it was arguably the most poignant moment in this story, and I say so because it is her final moment, her final battle, and her resolution was strongly felt.

Truly, thank you. This is a story I will re-read many, many times because it's masterful and wholesome. It was an epic of a story and you are an excellent storyteller.

Sincerely,

AngelicRoses
ellieloves2read chapter 62 . 1/5
I remembered that moment in Minas Tirith. I thought to myself, that vision was wonderful, and you made it come true in this chapter.

Life was good for them in Valinor. Thank you for giving us such a complete and fulfiling story about their life there. It was prefered over ending it when they were reunited on the beach.

However, long as it was, I'm still craving for more of your Legolas and Vezely journeys. Maybe, if you are so inclined, u would make more epilogues for this wonderful story. Their life with a growing son and so on. But if not and you'd rather end it as it was, thank you again for writing such a beautiful story.

P.S.
The rest of my reviews will follow, with a longer interval, now that I'm no longer on leave.
ellieloves2read chapter 61 . 1/5
Finally. Just… finally.
ellieloves2read chapter 60 . 1/5
This chapter is divine.
Especially the part after the fight, that was marvelous. Well done!
ellieloves2read chapter 59 . 1/5
Two hot spots:
Their time frolicking on the beach and
An angry Legolas
ellieloves2read chapter 58 . 1/5
What I wouldn't do to make Legolas blush!
ellieloves2read chapter 57 . 1/5
Ehehe, playful Legolas is the best!
ellieloves2read chapter 56 . 1/4
Such a happy chapter. Loved her conversation with Thranduil! So funny, ehehe.
The last sentence was right on!
ellieloves2read chapter 55 . 1/4
There it was. Finally, reunited at last. And what a reunion it was! So detailed was your words, I could imagine it vividly. Thank u. That was beautiful
ellieloves2read chapter 54 . 1/4
The things I love the most is your attention to details! I love her time there, even without having met Legolas first.
Dior rocks!
Can't wait for the next chapter. I'm so glad I could read this again, it was one of the skimmed chapters
ellieloves2read chapter 53 . 1/4
Soo, I shed a tear again when Legolas was crying while holding unto Vez's rhunic dress. I'm a weeper now, thanks to u
ellieloves2read chapter 52 . 1/4
I jumped my re-reading quest, simply because it's 23:13 where I am and I have to work tomorrow and this chapter was skimmed before, for reasons u know why.

I was outraged before on my first reading, and skipped most of the words for my need to push "Next". Now re-reading it in whole, I'm not ashamed to say that I shed some tears. This is one emotional chapter. Kudos!
ellieloves2read chapter 17 . 1/4
Another sweet interactions between these two. I love how his touches could soothe her
ellieloves2read chapter 16 . 1/4
"And it can wait again for us to be together. Time or distance will not change my feelings for you." And then they kissed.
This story has reduced me to a giggling girl, smiling like a crazy person.
The sweet way in which they interact with each other always gets me.
ellieloves2read chapter 15 . 1/4
Strength in times of darkness.
Courage in times of fear.
Love in times of war…
That would fit right in with this wonderful chapter!