Reviews for Breaking Point
YellowAsphodel chapter 3 . 8/9
A nice story! Thanks!
I really liked this story! :) Thanks for writing it!
Loved the chapter! :)
Wonderful chapter! :)
laelruin chapter 3 . 5/8
This was awesome! The feels man!
L
Binexx chapter 3 . 3/22
Brilliant big little story. I love it also when I read it for the forth time.
Snape and Harrys interactions is very well developped. And the feelings ob both. Great!
cztelnik chapter 2 . 2/7
Yes, this is a really, really good fic. Harry's realistic attitude towards life and the acceptance of his fate yet not allowing that to stop his fierce flame of personality. Severus who can understand his point of view better than most but whose fire burns darker and less hot though it has lasted longer like a bit of punk stored to keep the fight alive.
cztelnik chapter 1 . 2/7
Read this before, probably read it again. It's a good story.
rosesnblueberries chapter 3 . 1/4
This is great
Creamed Cheese chapter 3 . 12/14/2016
Enjoyed it.
Dante 101 chapter 1 . 10/20/2016
I never thought that I would read a story with Harry and Snape as the main characters. Honestly, I's just better off with those two hating each other. Snape is one of my least favourite characters but given the excellent work you did in your previous stories, I thought I would give this story a shot.

You kept on referring to the 'floor' in the park. Harry was sprawled on the floor, his head drooped to the floor, the cans of beer rested on the floor, etc. surely that should be the 'ground'? Floors are man-made and are generally inside buildings, or at least, under a roof, such as the floor in a rotunda. The ground is outside. I don't get it.

Dudley didn't take the remaining beer cans with him after he and his goons beat Harry up. Why?

I simply cannot understand how Snape can just walk through the streets of Little Whinging in full wizard regalia; no cars driving past, no one walking the streets, no one looking out their windows. Whatever happened to the Statute of Secrecy?

Well, Snape is finally beginning to understand Harry. An unexpected development.
Meralyin chapter 3 . 7/20/2016
This was sooooo sad! I dont even know why it was sad!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/28/2016