Reviews for Breaking Point
It's good that Severus is now helping Harry out
The Potters of the Future chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
I hope Severus continues to help Harry
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Very nice story. I think you did an excellent job of keeping the characters true to JKR's depictions. You provide a very neat "bridge" into HBP. I always did think Harry transitioned far too neatly from Angry-Young-Man-Breaking-Up-Dumbledore's-Office to the calm, serene Harry we see 2 weeks (?) later when Dumbledore arrives to fetch him and take him to see Slughorn and then deposit him with the Weasleys. The Dursleys certainly would never have given him the opportunity to properly grieve. Your depiction of his feelings and behavior makes perfect sense.

I like the fact that your Snape manages to show care and compassion even though he never really lets down his "wall of snark." Then again, Harry wouldn't trust him anyway if he suddenly dropped his dislike, would he? I also liked getting to see what I feel was a very realistic confrontation of DD by Snape. He made his point and still managed to keep Harry's confidences ... AND he admitted (grudgingly) he had been wrong about Harry.

I wouldn't mind seeing additional "episodes" of this particular pairing. Very nice job.
evans137 chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
I love it! Very interesting story- I haven't read anything like this before - I think you described the characters very, very well - the way they're thinking and acting - and also the plot - I always thought it strange that Harry wasn't depressed at all after Sirius' death and the "revelation" of the prophecy - so I really liked your ideas. I really hope you will write a sequel ! I will be one of the first to read it :-)
Guest chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
keep writing, please as these are the best fanfics i've ever read
Guest chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
keep writing, i'll keep reading
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
keep writing, i'll keep feeling
jeanette9a chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
pretty good.
fhippogriff chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
Thank you. Good story.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
After I read this, I can't help but think what will Harry think when he will see Sev kill Dumbledore?! Since he had thus conversation with Snape!

This is... so warming... :'
Heart-breaking, heart-warming!
Their heart-to-heart conversation was my best favorite here!

Most fanfiction of HP, like this one, much make any sense rather than the Canon... I do wondering why...
MelodySong231 chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
love the last line
MelodySong231 chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
love it! I love how you really stuck to Snape's personality, and didn't make him go all soft/sensitive of thing on Harry. Finally a Snape that could be in character!
To the TARDIS chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
O.o Wo

awesome writing
hotxhotguy chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
I hate fics when Harry is found to be abused and later is promised not to tell anyone. stupid crap of a piece which allows child abuse.
olciak123 chapter 3 . 4/2/2013