Reviews for Breaking Point
Guest chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
keep writing, please as these are the best fanfics i've ever read
Guest chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
keep writing, i'll keep reading
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
keep writing, i'll keep feeling
jeanette9a chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
pretty good.
fhippogriff chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
Thank you. Good story.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
After I read this, I can't help but think what will Harry think when he will see Sev kill Dumbledore?! Since he had thus conversation with Snape!

This is... so warming... :'
Heart-breaking, heart-warming!
Their heart-to-heart conversation was my best favorite here!

Most fanfiction of HP, like this one, much make any sense rather than the Canon... I do wondering why...
MelodySong231 chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
love the last line
MelodySong231 chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
love it! I love how you really stuck to Snape's personality, and didn't make him go all soft/sensitive of thing on Harry. Finally a Snape that could be in character!
To the TARDIS chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
O.o Wo

awesome writing
hotxhotguy chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
I hate fics when Harry is found to be abused and later is promised not to tell anyone. stupid crap of a piece which allows child abuse.
olciak123 chapter 3 . 4/2/2013
Interesting
sylvaniae chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
Wonderful story! Great job keeping everyone in character, too! This was truly a pleasure to read.
Saturnblue chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
It's pretty good up to this point and if you decide if not already decided to do a sequel then the story can still be continued. Since it is the end it end very well. Add the touch of Severus's view and how everything is going to get tough before it gets better.

I believe Dumbledore do care for Harry but with the things are and the events up to this point it probably never occurred to Dumbledore to show Harry that he care greatly for Harry's well being. He rather have him stay at a unhappy muggle home then be dead at the enemies's hands. He may have faults in raising Harry but to him to be alive is better than dead even if he was unhappy for most of the time.

I doubt Harry deal with the abuse. He didn't really have anyone to talk about it and he probably would not talk about it without being forced to do so. Partially he is in denial about his up bring. He won't admit being abused unless it is right in front of his face. His friends may see some parts of how he was treated by his relatives but if Dumbledore is Harry's magical guardian those in the known will need Dumbledore's permission to do anything about it.

Professor Dumbledore is a busy man he will make mistakes regarding his students in the choices he makes. He is still human and would not be able to see all side of things without missing some information. I'm glad Severus able to reach out to Harry and open his own eyes before more surprises comes up.
sarahsezlove chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
I really liked Snape's perspective, here.
And I'd love to see a sequel, just in case you were wondering.
sarahsezlove chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
Haha! Harry's always convinced Snape's weapon of choice would be poison.
147 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »