Reviews for Breaking Point
hotxhotguy chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
I hate fics when Harry is found to be abused and later is promised not to tell anyone. stupid crap of a piece which allows child abuse.
olciak123 chapter 3 . 4/2/2013
Interesting
sylvaniae chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
Wonderful story! Great job keeping everyone in character, too! This was truly a pleasure to read.
Saturnblue chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
It's pretty good up to this point and if you decide if not already decided to do a sequel then the story can still be continued. Since it is the end it end very well. Add the touch of Severus's view and how everything is going to get tough before it gets better.

I believe Dumbledore do care for Harry but with the things are and the events up to this point it probably never occurred to Dumbledore to show Harry that he care greatly for Harry's well being. He rather have him stay at a unhappy muggle home then be dead at the enemies's hands. He may have faults in raising Harry but to him to be alive is better than dead even if he was unhappy for most of the time.

I doubt Harry deal with the abuse. He didn't really have anyone to talk about it and he probably would not talk about it without being forced to do so. Partially he is in denial about his up bring. He won't admit being abused unless it is right in front of his face. His friends may see some parts of how he was treated by his relatives but if Dumbledore is Harry's magical guardian those in the known will need Dumbledore's permission to do anything about it.

Professor Dumbledore is a busy man he will make mistakes regarding his students in the choices he makes. He is still human and would not be able to see all side of things without missing some information. I'm glad Severus able to reach out to Harry and open his own eyes before more surprises comes up.
sarahsezlove chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
I really liked Snape's perspective, here.
And I'd love to see a sequel, just in case you were wondering.
sarahsezlove chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
Haha! Harry's always convinced Snape's weapon of choice would be poison.
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Great start. Harry's despair is beautifully drawn.
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
cool
wokanshutaiduo chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Wow, this story was really good! If and when you write a sequel, would you mind PMing me that it's up? I'll make do with your other stories for the time being though :)
lostdreamer23 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Interesting start and well written so far. I'm curious to see where this goes.
bubblecloudz chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
awww poor broken harry... i hope the weasleys fixed him...

loved this story :)
sailor68 chapter 3 . 1/29/2013
Wow, great story! Please continue with a sequel soon!
GuidingHand chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
Your portrait of the characters fit well with their personalities and their actions fit well to the situation, and Harry's reaction is how many teens would react, the drinking...
My impression of the story is that Harry is not dealing with the abuse and is probably back to hiding his true feelings behind a facade. Eventually he will need to deal with them and may need Snape's help again.
saggyherman chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
Fantastic story, well written, weldone ;)
Shiba-san chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
Great story! Please write more!
138 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »