Reviews for Breaking Point
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
cool
wokanshutaiduo chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Wow, this story was really good! If and when you write a sequel, would you mind PMing me that it's up? I'll make do with your other stories for the time being though :)
lostdreamer23 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Interesting start and well written so far. I'm curious to see where this goes.
bubblecloudz chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
awww poor broken harry... i hope the weasleys fixed him...

loved this story :)
sailor68 chapter 3 . 1/29/2013
Wow, great story! Please continue with a sequel soon!
GuidingHand chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
Your portrait of the characters fit well with their personalities and their actions fit well to the situation, and Harry's reaction is how many teens would react, the drinking...
My impression of the story is that Harry is not dealing with the abuse and is probably back to hiding his true feelings behind a facade. Eventually he will need to deal with them and may need Snape's help again.
saggyherman chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
Fantastic story, well written, weldone ;)
Shiba-san chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
Great story! Please write more!
Padfootette chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
please update soon
mysinger chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
Excellent chapter! Thank you for giving us Snape's point of view.
mooree chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
I don't know why you stopped this story. you could make is so much longer, novel length please! I want to see Snape work with harry and help him recover and see them fight voldemort and so much more. Please continue it!

I really love this story so far and I think expanding will only improve it. well done!
Saint Snape chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
I liked this. I wouldn't mind more from Severus's point of view if you decide to continue.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
Go, Severus!
CosmicEssence chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
Very good, especially liked the vagueness at the end and the sheer incharacter-ness of Snape. Kinda leaves me with warm feeling there at the end and no don't think you need a sequel, personally. Thanks for writing this :)
A fan of Many Stuffs chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
You know, this could actually be taken as a missing scene from book 6. It was incredibly fascinating to read from Snape's standpoint. This was actually disturbingly realistic. I can definitly visualize Harry getting intoxicated from the absolute agony within his soul. I immensly enjoyed this story. If you can reccomend any dark or angst stories, then I would appreciate that incredibly.
Happy New Year!