Reviews for Breaking Point
Padfootette chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
please update soon
mysinger chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
Excellent chapter! Thank you for giving us Snape's point of view.
mooree chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
I don't know why you stopped this story. you could make is so much longer, novel length please! I want to see Snape work with harry and help him recover and see them fight voldemort and so much more. Please continue it!

I really love this story so far and I think expanding will only improve it. well done!
Saint Snape chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
I liked this. I wouldn't mind more from Severus's point of view if you decide to continue.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
Go, Severus!
CosmicEssence chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
Very good, especially liked the vagueness at the end and the sheer incharacter-ness of Snape. Kinda leaves me with warm feeling there at the end and no don't think you need a sequel, personally. Thanks for writing this :)
A fan of Many Stuffs chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
You know, this could actually be taken as a missing scene from book 6. It was incredibly fascinating to read from Snape's standpoint. This was actually disturbingly realistic. I can definitly visualize Harry getting intoxicated from the absolute agony within his soul. I immensly enjoyed this story. If you can reccomend any dark or angst stories, then I would appreciate that incredibly.
Happy New Year!
-A fan of Many Stuffs
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
How can this story be complete
Hope06 chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
Beautiful ending
HP-Lette-Fan chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
I really liked your story it was very in depth and mind turning.
marksmom chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
Thank you for sharing your story with us! I truly enjoyed reading it from both viewpoints (Harry and Severus). Kudos!
acherongoddess chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
i love that you came back and added snapes views on everything it brings the story full circle..cant wait to see what else you write, keep up the great work
lapapillonne chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
I'm glad that you added that last chapter. I agree, it really does finish it up much better than ch 2. Also, nice touch with the last line. Very apropos.

What I would love to see if you ever did a sequel would be Snape's thoughts on Harry's escapades during DH, e.g. doe and sword in the forest, escaping Gringott's on a dragon, getting captured in Malfoy Manor, etc. I'd love to see Snape breaking down Harry's psychological motivations, or at least what Snape thinks they are.

Anyway, cheers!
rusulka7 chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
That was very well written, you cant help but ache for Snape to take an even more proactive role in his protection but this is more in character i suppose ;) Be very interested in a sequel but I can see your dilemma... when the muse takes you! cheers
Katconan chapter 3 . 12/28/2012