Reviews for Breaking Point
verysiriuspotterhead chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Really good. Well done :D
Happyface chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
I really enjoyed this story, very deep and angsty.
If you choose to write more, i'd love to read it.
TrustSnape chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Hi. I very much enjoyed this story. Thank you for sharing it. The characters kept their voices throughout. I could almost believe this was a chapter that didn't make it into the books. If you choose to play more in this sandbox I would be more than willing to sit along the ledge and watch the castles develop.
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
What will Snape do with the information he has now? How will Harry react when he is more cognizant?
kjirstin.bjurnberg chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I loved this, and think you should continue it. Your writing style is good, and the story is strong enough to add to. I would especially enjoy seeing Snape talking to other Order members about this. Thanks for the read.
Lorelai Danes chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Great story! Please continue soon!
pianoluv chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Really interesting concept. I actually think it's better as a one-shot. Almost in the style of a one night drinking bender. I don't know, be good as a three shot too :). Really love the way you portray snape. Still a cruel git but with some humanity too. I thought it was really interesting how you showed us some of his conflicting feelings about Harry being both the son of his enemy and the woman he loves. It's an interesting binary that is only barely covered in the books. I thought you also created a good drunk Harry. Despite some of his breakdowns and such what in the books, we pretty much never get to see truly vulnerable Harry, in fact that's probably why I love your stories so much :)
I have a suggestion that you can totally ignore but hey, worth a shot. I think it would be really cool if you did a series of one shots highlighting a some of the characters individually. There are background story lines everywhere like Lupin and Tonks, Percy, or Molly. I've always sung your praises concerning characterization so it may be a really cool thing for you to do. Anywho, take it it or leave it but you know you'd have at least one reader :)
Thanks for a great read,
pianoluv
HarnGin chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
An interesting story that seems to need to be continued just a little bit. Snape's reaction to the fact that Dumbledore did, indeed, know about Harry's home life could be worth reading.

BTW: Granted, I am an American, but I do have a degree in English and a minor in French and I have NEVER heard of flooring in outdoor playgrounds. Did Harry not fall to the earth or the ground or even the pavement rather than the floor?
Beccaccebecca chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
I would love to read more! This story was so good and deep and caught just enough emotion. I loved it. Great Job!
AJ Granger chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
It's a good paragraph. You write well, and the scene is set for a longer story if you choose. There's a lot you can do with this scene. Even the parties seem fairly in character for how you would expect them to act. You should write more, either turning this into a longer story or writing something else.
Lucy Weasley chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
UPDATE!
I love this so much please update!
:D
tambrathegreat chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Very good job. I do think it needs to be longer than a one shot. There are too many questions left unanswered.
mysinger chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Very well-written. Poor Harry! I would like to see it continued.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Excellent! Of course Bumbles knows. He won't move him though.
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 1 . 11/21/2012