Reviews for Breaking Point
ForgottenEllipses chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I would like to see another chapter or two to follow this. I do think it could easily be the start to a longer story, such as a novella, but I understand if that's not the sort of project you want to take on at the moment. But if you could and would put out another little bit more, I feel we all would be appreciative of it.
ShadowSSnape chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I really liked that story, I hope you decide to add another chapter or two
Lady Asphodel chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
This should be a story in fact. I don't know about you, but I would really would love to read further chapters of this. This was really good and I enjoyed it. I'm not really a fan of one-shots but this really caught my eye so I had to read, and I'm desperate for a good read. :)

Please continue!
YeCatsJ chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
loved it - would love it to be longer. would love to see a confrontation btw sev and vernon! and for Snape to finally see the truth. and see the cupboard
Fawkes1725 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
It's off to a really good start! I look forward to more.
rusulka7 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
what a great start, and it is a start.. surely!? I always thought it was negligent of the adults in Harrys life not to look further into Harrys childhood with the Dursleys. Of them all I think Snape is the most likely not to be blinded when confronted with the truth so blatantly. And he would act on it despite his dislike of Harry and old predjudice. Please write a follow up!
MarieLewis chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Expand! Please!

I love it!
lapapillonne chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I feel like this story isn't quite done yet. I'd love to see it expanded, if only to see what happens when Harry wakes up in the morning.
Mickey Grace chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I really like this, it's very well done. However, I feel the ending pales in comparison to the power the rest of this piece carries. It is still good, but I feel that, even without expansion, you could really clean up the last bit. Kudos, though, for creating something so emotional and poignant!
Saint Snape chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I think you should expand the story so we can see what happens. Will Severus help Harry? Inquiring minds would like to know.
ImKim chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I liked this story. It was well written, lacked mush, and everyone was in character. Very good!
Jasper's Mom chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I like it. I'd love to have more. Let Professor Snape take Harry out of there and teach him to be a feeling human again. Maybe even show him someone does really care about him.
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
What will happen next
Will Severus save Harry from himself
herpderp14 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Really enjoyed this! Plausible, and everyone was pretty in character. Would love if you expanded!
marksmom chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I'd love to see more of this story...see what Severus does...how Dumbledore reacts...how Harry's friends react...just more! Kudos on a great story!
136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »